X-Packer 2017 / X-Rey 2.7 released

tekken57

Is it possible/Will it be possible to open the misc files (alternate attire unlocker) from 2K17? I could open last years to edit using the 2K15 menu (CTRL + U I believe), but this years file doesn't open properly. I assume it's because of the SHDC file type this year.

3 hours ago, 4 Life said:

Are there any planned updates to allow us to open other pac files, like the ltag render pac files? Can't seem to open them at all so far, tried all sorts.

I've been able to open them. You want to hit ctrl+F4. Don't open them the old way.

Also wanted to thank Tekken for the huge update this year to Xpacker including Pofos and Movesets. Wasn't expecting it at all but just wanted to say all the work you put in made it worth the money paid for the license.

• Like 1

Hi tekken, just purchase your x-packer 2017.1

As per you suggestion to open the 2k17 pac , need to press ctrl+5, but it keep giving me invalid pac files. But if i press ctrl+4, it open but the file name not as per usual like 00034302.shdc.

do i miss something??

On 13 February 2017 at 10:30 PM, mr.mael said:

Tekken, you are awesome!

BTW, can you help me on how i can insert hogans entrance into the game????  thank you!

Porting the entrances is the same as last year, same goes for winning animations. 

Take a look at my modding discoveries thread in last years modding discussion section for more info. 

Assigning the entrance motions in the moveset has to be done via hex at the moment, until a moveset editor is released. 

I'll posting some videos soon as I've been getting a lot of Hogan requests. 

If you guys can wait a while, I'll post my ported hogan and supporting files soon.

On 14 February 2017 at 7:48 AM, SixZz|RipZz said:

I've been able to open them. You want to hit ctrl+F4. Don't open them the old way.

Also wanted to thank Tekken for the huge update this year to Xpacker including Pofos and Movesets. Wasn't expecting it at all but just wanted to say all the work you put in made it worth the money paid for the license.

Thank you, much appreciated. Glad you are enjoying using the tools. 

21 hours ago, dunhill1986 said:

i cant seem to open the JBOY file like you said just get invalid object. and I have the latest one. thanks sorry to be a pain.

Make sure the header of the file says jboy and not yobj in a hex editor. 

12 hours ago, Curb Stomp City said:

I am unable to open Nakamura's 000A.pac. Is this possible in the current version?

It might be that the file didn't extract properly. Extract the 00a file in xpacker using the extract button on the 000a row instead of the extract all button. Then decompress the 000a.zlib file using the menu item "zlib containing headers" under the utilities menu in xpacker.

33 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Porting the entrances is the same as last year, same goes for winning animations. 

Take a look at my modding discoveries thread in last years modding discussion section for more info. 

Assigning the entrance motions in the moveset has to be done via hex at the moment, until a moveset editor is released. 

If you guys can wait a while, I'll post my ported hogan and supporting files soon.

Thank you, much appreciated. Glad you are enjoying using the tools. 

It might be that the file didn't extract properly. Extract the 00a file in xpacker using the extract button on the 000a row instead of the extract all button. Then decompress the 000a.zlib file using the menu item "zlib containing headers" under the utilities menu in xpacker.

Works perfectly. Thanks.

4 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Just came across this problem with a 0000.yobj file, would I run into any problems flipping the hex?

b9135e205aaa2471d974fbc87eaeff59.png

Sorry if I've missed you already speaking of this, I read through this thread and couldn't see any mention.

Cheers.

Also I have found some texture archives are a mix of .dds files and .pac files, how would one open these .pac texture files? I tried renaming them to .dds to no avail. It would seem it is somewhat temperamental when loading texture archives and a reload of the texture archive fixed this.

Edited by Perfectplex

7 hours ago, tekken57 said:

This comment alone has gotten me to purchase your tools!! I miss Hogan as a wwe unlock so will be amazing to see him ported (although I admit I am hoping someone finds a way to allow inter-gender matches as well as time goes on). This is my first wwe game on PC so modding is great to hear about (although I have no idea how to do it yet heh).

Edited by Kyotita

1 hour ago, DX2009FaceTurn said:

Tekken My bro And Asshole is cracking Xpacker and give fucking Free Download

Thanks for pointing that out to me, I have filed a takedown notice with youtube. The version linked was a very old version of X-Packer from about 4 years ago.

12 hours ago, AlcLegacy said:

@tekken57  Any news on any discoveries related to SHDC or a new feature for Xpacker to build a new SHDC?

Haven't had time to look into it as yet, doing user support on the latest version of X-Packer and looking into the new files contained inside the SHDC archives. I've been able to get away with using AJ's entrance for additional yobj slots or injecting into the 4e22 slot without any issues.

11 hours ago, Perfectplex said:

Hmm, is it just me or is Mojo Rawleys pofo and moveset missing?

I extracted all the movesets and pofos but Slot 617 appears to be absent :huh:

Hmmmm, I see that. Will look into it when I get some time.

• Like 1