X-Packer 2017 / X-Rey 2.7 released

tekken57

"Please note that there is no arc update functionality for 2k17 on the xbox 360 and ps3 due to the new arc format. This means that for the time being, new wrestlers and attires cannot be added to the game on the xbox 360 and ps3"

its still not possible to mod 2k17(xbox 360) superstars with x-packer 2017 ??

6 hours ago, Raheem Baksh said:

"Please note that there is no arc update functionality for 2k17 on the xbox 360 and ps3 due to the new arc format. This means that for the time being, new wrestlers and attires cannot be added to the game on the xbox 360 and ps3"

its still not possible to mod 2k17(xbox 360) superstars with x-packer 2017 ??

No the new arc format prevents the addition of new wrestlers or attires.

15 hours ago, tekken57 said:

No the new arc format prevents the addition of new wrestlers or attires.

damn

thats too bad :( 

because i am thinking to buy x-packer because i want to mod 2k17 for xbox 360 :( 

Edited by Raheem Baksh

hey tekken just donated for the new version of x-packer 2017.. curious if the code has changed any from 16 to 17 to where you can make changes like adding dlc?

Edited by zhigge

The PC version ch .pac files also seem to use the HSPC header with SHDC files. Looks like X-Packer opens it with the Xbox 360/PS3 Pac option of X-Packer 2017.

It seems that if I open the texture archive it only comes up with garbage, though, and X-Packer throws an exception when trying to extract them.

I guess there is some work ahead for the X-Packer to work with WWE 2k17, unfortunately.

@tekken57 let me know if you want me to send you one of these files to analyse in case your Steam download is too slow.

Edited by Cave Waverider

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

The PC version ch .pac files also seem to use the HSPC header. Looks like X-Packer opens it with the Xbox 360/PS3 Pac option of X-Packer 2017.

It seems that if I open the texture archive it only comes up with garbage, though, and X-Packer throws an exception when trying to extract them.

I guess there is some work ahead for the X-Packer to work with WWE 2k17, unfortunately.

@tekken57 let me know if you want me to send you one of these files to analyse in case your Steam download is too slow.

Might as well get the normal stuff ready like a save with a blank value and one with something unlocked etc. .

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

The PC version ch .pac files also seem to use the HSPC header. Looks like X-Packer opens it with the Xbox 360/PS3 Pac option of X-Packer 2017.

you already have the game?

2 hours ago, zhigge said:

Hey @tekken57 can i get that activation code sir.

Sending it to you shortly.

2 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Please email me some of the file to analyse and code support for. Also please send me the save file to examine. My email address is sf4mods@gmail.com, please attach the files to to the email they as block all filesharing sites at work.

just tried to update roman chest tat xpacker 2017 let me open and replace the all_color.dds file then when i opend the game and selected him the game crashed so 

something is up with the chpacs as cave was saying :( damn wanted to test stuff out...

6 hours ago, hovathagod32 said:

everything crashes

Alc did figure out YOBJs though. Hex has to be changed to JBOY

1 hour ago, esbatmusic said:

@tekken57 Found the paypal on the 1st post. Sent my 14$ waiting for the code and whatnot :) 

(I sure hope we find a way for all the pacs, as I wanted to have some of the models of 2K16, the legends especially, installed in the game.)

7 hours ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

just tried to update roman chest tat xpacker 2017 let me open and replace the all_color.dds file then when i opend the game and selected him the game crashed so 

something is up with the chpacs as cave was saying :( damn wanted to test stuff out...

Addressed some of the issues you are experiencing here:

I can't confirm whether injection works as is until my game completes downloading, however if you use the ctrl+5 and ctrl+6 functions to open the pac and replace the chunk file I don't see why not.

Edited by tekken57

50 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Addressed some of the issues you are experiencing here:

I can't confirm whether injection works as is until my game completes downloading, however if you use the ctrl+5 and ctrl+6 functions to open the pac and replace the chunk file I don't see why not.

Yes 2017 xpacker will open the files to get the texture file but when put back in game crashes, when you select the character to play a match or even edit them in the create mode,can even extract minitrons will try some later today and and see if they work when put i custom one in replacing the default one.

Edited by Twistedmisery666™

@tekken57 I have discovered an odd bug with X-Packer 2017 on Windows 10.

Whenever the file dialog opens in X-Packer 2017 click File->Open->Texture Archive or whatever), Microsoft One Drive (in my case the setup, since I don't have it installed) starts up, which is very annoying. I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1607 (build 14393.693 which is the current official release build). X-Packer is the only program that behaves like this when trying to open a file.

I can't test it on other computers since I only have one X-Packer key.

Edited by Cave Waverider