tekken57

X-Packer 2017 / X-Rey Official Thread 2017.1 released

167 posts in this topic

I KNOW HOW EXTRACT SHDC i made a tutorial in how to extract Textures from 2K17 EASILY I'll release Soon

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tekken57

 I don't know if this issue has anything to do with Xpacker, but whenever i extract someone's hair and import into 3ds, the UV's are messed up and I can't load new UV's onto that hair object. @k16 and 2k16 hairs give no issue though. May be something worth looking into.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21 February 2017 at 10:33 AM, AlcLegacy said:

@tekken57

 I don't know if this issue has anything to do with Xpacker, but whenever i extract someone's hair and import into 3ds, the UV's are messed up and I can't load new UV's onto that hair object. @k16 and 2k16 hairs give no issue though. May be something worth looking into.

 

I tried a jey uso's hair and it opens fine. Which file specifically are you having issues with? Also did you remember to change the header?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tekken57 said:

 

I tried a jey uso's hair and it opens fine. Which file specifically are you having issues with? Also did you remember to change the header?

I've tried with Sting's Wolfpac hair, Hunter Hearst Helmsley's hair, and Kevin Nash's. Every hair i import to 3ds has messed up UV's and as I said the UV's can't be edited. And yes i make sure to change the header before importing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll check out the ones you mentioned tomorrow.

I'll check out the ones you mentioned tomorrow

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question : When I dump the memory save and go to open either the pofo or the movesets all of the slots say slot 0. What am I doing wrong ? Thanks for the help.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to edit/extract the pofo's for the DLC characters at the moment? The ones for the corresponding slot number don't seem to be right and there aren't any more at the bottom like last year. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, AlcLegacy said:

I've tried with Sting's Wolfpac hair, Hunter Hearst Helmsley's hair, and Kevin Nash's. Every hair i import to 3ds has messed up UV's and as I said the UV's can't be edited. And yes i make sure to change the header before importing.

 

I've compared some files and see what you mean, the uv's are completely messed up on the hair objects. This also occurs on the beard objects within the wrestler yobj files. The other yobj's uv's don't seem to be affected.

 

I took a look at the data in hex and it seems fine, so I'm not sure why the uv's are messed up like that. It's an X-Packer problem, the yobj files are being extracted correctly. Does anyone have blender to test the uv's so that we can see if it is a 3dsmax issue? @Dennis-Bieser

 ?

 

17 hours ago, Michael_kin7 said:

Quick question : When I dump the memory save and go to open either the pofo or the movesets all of the slots say slot 0. What am I doing wrong ? Thanks for the help.

 

You need to open the files which are dumped, i.e. wrestler_info_dump or movesets_dump , not the pofo or moveset file.

 

 

14 hours ago, Tidal said:

Is it possible to edit/extract the pofo's for the DLC characters at the moment? The ones for the corresponding slot number don't seem to be right and there aren't any more at the bottom like last year. 

 

Which slots are missing?

2 minutes ago, napolenehotel said:

@tekken57  thank you my friend, i have this problem, i try to select string pac with x packer, but doesen't work send me a message " invalid pac" also if i try to select rthe string pac with ctrl+0 i select the file but program doesen't answer me..... why? thank you

 

 

The pac files are in the new format. ctrl+4 and ctrl+5 to open the files.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Does anyone have blender to test the uv's so that we can see if it is a 3dsmax issue? @Dennis-Bieser

The same result in blender. I have tried it with the hair of Wolfpac Sting.

same.png

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tekken57 said:

You need to open the files which are dumped, i.e. wrestler_info_dump or movesets_dump , not the pofo or moveset file

Sorry for explaining it wrong . I dump the memory and I get those two dumps (  wrestler_info_dump and  movesets_dump ). I then go down to wwe 2k17 > pc > and open the directory to the moveset or memory dump > once I select the one that opens I can see the slots. The issue is the slots show all being slot 0.

 

 

Edited by Michael_kin7
Added Picture
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Michael_kin7 said:

Sorry for explaining it wrong . I dump the memory and I get those two dumps (  wrestler_info_dump and  movesets_dump ). I then go down to wwe 2k17 > pc > and open the directory to the moveset or memory dump > once I select the one that opens I can see the slots. The issue is the slots show all being slot 0.

Hi, i have the same exact problem ! 

I have a working super strings (by @pozzum) by the way.

Edited by hhhgames
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the universal attire unlock installed , but I am not using the super strings. I was thinking installing that would help , but if you are getting the same thing I guess it is not.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you  email me the dumps which were created so that I can take a look. Sf4mods@gmail.com

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Can you  email me the dumps which were created so that I can take a look. Sf4mods@gmail.com

send it

thankssssssss

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Tekken,

 

I sent a message on your e-mail.

I bought X-packer 2017.

 

Peter

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/2/2017 at 9:14 PM, Michael_kin7 said:

I have the universal attire unlock installed , but I am not using the super strings. I was thinking installing that would help , but if you are getting the same thing I guess it is not.

try to update your game to the latest version, it worked for me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now