X-Packer 2017 / X-Rey 2.7 released

tekken57

@tekken57

I don't know if this issue has anything to do with Xpacker, but whenever i extract someone's hair and import into 3ds, the UV's are messed up and I can't load new UV's onto that hair object. @k16 and 2k16 hairs give no issue though. May be something worth looking into.

On 21 February 2017 at 10:33 AM, AlcLegacy said:

@tekken57

I don't know if this issue has anything to do with Xpacker, but whenever i extract someone's hair and import into 3ds, the UV's are messed up and I can't load new UV's onto that hair object. @k16 and 2k16 hairs give no issue though. May be something worth looking into.

I tried a jey uso's hair and it opens fine. Which file specifically are you having issues with? Also did you remember to change the header?

Just now, tekken57 said:

I tried a jey uso's hair and it opens fine. Which file specifically are you having issues with? Also did you remember to change the header?

I've tried with Sting's Wolfpac hair, Hunter Hearst Helmsley's hair, and Kevin Nash's. Every hair i import to 3ds has messed up UV's and as I said the UV's can't be edited. And yes i make sure to change the header before importing.

21 hours ago, AlcLegacy said:

I've tried with Sting's Wolfpac hair, Hunter Hearst Helmsley's hair, and Kevin Nash's. Every hair i import to 3ds has messed up UV's and as I said the UV's can't be edited. And yes i make sure to change the header before importing.

I've compared some files and see what you mean, the uv's are completely messed up on the hair objects. This also occurs on the beard objects within the wrestler yobj files. The other yobj's uv's don't seem to be affected.

I took a look at the data in hex and it seems fine, so I'm not sure why the uv's are messed up like that. It's an X-Packer problem, the yobj files are being extracted correctly. Does anyone have blender to test the uv's so that we can see if it is a 3dsmax issue? @Dennis-Bieser

?

17 hours ago, Michael_kin7 said:

Quick question : When I dump the memory save and go to open either the pofo or the movesets all of the slots say slot 0. What am I doing wrong ? Thanks for the help.

You need to open the files which are dumped, i.e. wrestler_info_dump or movesets_dump , not the pofo or moveset file.

14 hours ago, Tidal said:

Is it possible to edit/extract the pofo's for the DLC characters at the moment? The ones for the corresponding slot number don't seem to be right and there aren't any more at the bottom like last year. 

Which slots are missing?

2 minutes ago, napolenehotel said:

@tekken57  thank you my friend, i have this problem, i try to select string pac with x packer, but doesen't work send me a message " invalid pac" also if i try to select rthe string pac with ctrl+0 i select the file but program doesen't answer me..... why? thank you

The pac files are in the new format. ctrl+4 and ctrl+5 to open the files.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tekken57 said:

You need to open the files which are dumped, i.e. wrestler_info_dump or movesets_dump , not the pofo or moveset file

Sorry for explaining it wrong . I dump the memory and I get those two dumps (  wrestler_info_dump and  movesets_dump ). I then go down to wwe 2k17 > pc > and open the directory to the moveset or memory dump > once I select the one that opens I can see the slots. The issue is the slots show all being slot 0.

Edited by Michael_kin7
Added Picture

3 hours ago, Michael_kin7 said:

Sorry for explaining it wrong . I dump the memory and I get those two dumps (  wrestler_info_dump and  movesets_dump ). I then go down to wwe 2k17 > pc > and open the directory to the moveset or memory dump > once I select the one that opens I can see the slots. The issue is the slots show all being slot 0.

Hi, i have the same exact problem ! 

I have a working super strings (by @pozzum) by the way.

Edited by hhhgames

On 23/2/2017 at 9:14 PM, Michael_kin7 said:

I have the universal attire unlock installed , but I am not using the super strings. I was thinking installing that would help , but if you are getting the same thing I guess it is not.

try to update your game to the latest version, it worked for me.

Hello Tekken,

also I have sent you a payment 3 days ago.
For Xpacker 16/17.

I am writing you again an email to the Paypal address.

Greetings Andreas

Edited by Rambo2208

On 2017/03/03 at 5:32 PM, kwonnwo said:

can we add entrance and titantron and victory scene?

Yes you can. Take a look at my Hogan mod.

17 hours ago, Rambo2208 said:

Hello Tekken,

also I have sent you a payment 3 days ago.
For Xpacker 16/17.

I am writing you again an email to the Paypal address.

Greetings Andreas

Sent you an email on 5 March already, check your spam box if you haven't received the email.

@Perfectplex, I found Mojo Rawleys moveset. It's a few slots after the last slot currently in X-Packer. Strangely enough ,there are duplicate slots before and after Mojo's slot e.g. slot 316 appears twice in the save file. 

Coding support for it in the next version, the offsets in save file have changed so an update is coming soon. All X-Packer users who have installed the latest patch are requested to wait for the new X-Packer update before trying to edit the save again.

Edited by tekken57