X-Packer 2017 / X-Rey 2.7 released

tekken57

25 minutes ago, zhigge said:

i find it funny people seem to think 15 dollars is alot of money? if you've been around as long as I have its nothing.. the irony is people paying period when they initially frown on brienj for doing this. Once they saw the amount of work involved perceptions changed. in this case the people wanting to get xpacker/xrey for cheaper, need to take heed to what tekken just said and has said for years. xpacker is not free. it cost him something more valuable than money and that is time with his family. people like you aud.. gave hacker t hell when he did a free tool, so why not pay the only person who hasn't abandoned this scene and makes your games worth more than the 150 you paid for it. moving on. thanks tekken for your help and sacrifice. hell thanks to all you guys especaily the guys working on the legends game, wish i could contibute more but my time is hella limited also.

$15 over $15 over $15 is a lot of money. If not for you, it is for me and for a lot of people. Also just because Tekken is still here dosen't mean he will always be here. Paying him isn't gonna make him stick forever, your point is really invalid. And what's up with the sacrifice drama? We all come here and spend time creating mods or tools (pozzum, TheVisitorX, etc..) and as much as he spends time into coding is as much as I probably spend on doing my mods. As I said I am all in for paying him for his hardwork, you make it sound like I am totally against it. I am just saying that with all the free tools coming out his tools are a bit pricey.

Again I respect Tekken's hardwork and everything he has done for the community and I understand that he is totally free to charge whatever he wants to charge, I was just saying my opinion and he took it well and said his opinion and I respect it, I will probably end up paying for the new X-Rey when it's out so there is no need for this to turn into an argument.

Edited by Auday Elyafe
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, kwonnwo said:

tekken

Just donatet for the X-Packer 2K17, can't wait to get the Program and the Code, it will be Awesome . My e-mail is kwonnwo@naver.com

Sent it to you.

Updated video tutorial for those who can't view it:

All of a sudden today when I dump memory, all of the slots are crazy numbers in the thousands or the slot just says 0. When I try to open one of the crazy slot numbers it says index out of place and X-Packer crashes. When I used xpacker 2017.1 I lost all my saves from imported wrestlers.

14 hours ago, dashot88 said:

All of a sudden today when I dump memory, all of the slots are crazy numbers in the thousands or the slot just says 0. When I try to open one of the crazy slot numbers it says index out of place and X-Packer crashes. When I used xpacker 2017.1 I lost all my saves from imported wrestlers.

Make sure you have the pastry patch installed and are using x-packer 2017.2 or the slots numbers won't appear correctly. 

I cannot not stress this enough, always make backups of your save before working on it.

3 hours ago, Perfectplex said:

.pofo and .moveset 342 (Sin Cara) missing from mass extracted pofos and movesets, latest build 2K17 and x-pacKer.

Will look into it

1 hour ago, tekken57 said:

Will look into it

Don't bother, my mistake, I'd put it in the wrong character folder (I have character folders containing all their relevant files).

Thanks anyway.

thanks tekken :)

is there any tutorial here for adding wrestlers as dlc and or changing the in game names? im a total noob to xpacker

Edited by j0hnnyblack403
got xpacker

On 2017/03/13 at 5:35 PM, j0hnnyblack403 said:

thanks tekken :)

is there any tutorial here for adding wrestlers as dlc and or changing the in game names? im a total noob to xpacker

This tutorial covers adding wrestlers. The names are contained in the strings file, you just need to assign the string reference in the wrestler info.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, j0hnnyblack403 said:

im getting super triggered that this guy keeps begging tekken for xpacker, do you not have a bank account? are you 12??? 

absolutely pathetic

no in my country we have not a international credit card i have a credit and im at 17 but this not working for paypal so begging to tekken is my last chance:D

On 2017/03/18 at 0:23 PM, nikanm17 said:

no in my country we have not a international credit card i have a credit and im at 17 but this not working for paypal so begging to tekken is my last chance:D

If you do not have paypal in your country, you are welcome to donate via a steam wallet code. I buy the game every year from Steam so I can use the credits there.

Sorry if I missed this over the 9 pages, but I extracted Tekken's Hogan files from the SHDC, and the hair file usually comes out as 2715.yobj but the file came out 2715.pac, and I can't seem to decompress or extract the yobj out of the 2715.pac. I've used every setting in X-packer with zero luck. Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, nikanm17 said:

search iran man and find out where the hell im living iran banks not responding steam pay pal master card or any other if i enter my card number into steam it gives me an eror

im even play the codex version of game im sry if get your time i said that but i really want your x-packer im sry

i will never begging you again im sry but this is my e-mail if you want send x-packer to this i will be very thankful

nikanm17@gmail.com

6 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Change the extension to yobj

I tried that before I posted here, but I will try it again. Maybe I misspelled the extension. Thank you for the reply! :)

If I change the extension to yobj, when I try to open the file with X-Rey I get "Invalid Object file selected"

Edited by laddanator

5 hours ago, nikanm17 said:

i will never begging you again im sry but this is my e-mail if you want send x-packer to this i will be very thankful

nikanm17@gmail.com

I've given you alternate options already, if those do not suit no there's nothing I can do. I am moderating your previous comments. I am warning you, do not speak to other members on the forum in this manner.

Lastly piracy is not supported on this forum.

3 hours ago, laddanator said:

I tried that before I posted here, but I will try it again. Maybe I misspelled the extension. Thank you for the reply! :)

If I change the extension to yobj, when I try to open the file with X-Rey I get "Invalid Object file selected"

Open the file in a hex editor and change the header from YOBJ to JBOY.

Quick request for next update, Hex/Dec switch, maybe right clicking the top tabs toggles between the two.

Even if it doesn't change anything for the operations of the tool and is just a visual to be able to see contents in decimal values would still be useful, especially for file names.

It would be useful and save me time having to calculate the conversions.

Open a .win file with notepad to see why it would be useful.

Edited by Perfectplex

7 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Open the file in a hex editor and change the header from YOBJ to JBOY.

Worked like a charm! I thought I should change the header when I opened in hex. Wasn't sure what to change it to; now I know JBOY.

Thank you, Tekken!! :)

Was just wondering if a mod has disabled animations is there anyway to bring them back and use the tool to add animations?

Also is there any chance you can look into alpha channels? I would love the option to be able to add alpha channels to some objects. I tried doing that through the texture but it dosent work so I guess the object must allow it.

X-Rey Version 2.0. has been released. I haven't requested another donation for any updates in the four years that I have released X-Rey, however this version has taken a significant amount of work to complete coding. To be fair those who have donated after the release date of 11 October 2016 will receive the update at no extra cost.

To be clear, all previous versions of X-Rey work with 2k17 models. You will only need X-Rey v2.0 if you plan on creating facial animations as described in this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMym6NUiBqA

On 2017/03/23 at 4:06 AM, Auday Elyafe said:

Was just wondering if a mod has disabled animations is there anyway to bring them back and use the tool to add animations?

Also is there any chance you can look into alpha channels? I would love the option to be able to add alpha channels to some objects. I tried doing that through the texture but it dosent work so I guess the object must allow it.

The easiest way is to inject the objects back into the original model you have used to create the mod. If you have disabled the animations in a 2k16 model and don't want to inject back into the original model you need to add animation values back into a yobj manually using a hex editor. The animation values are at the end of the yobj e.g blink, etc.

On 2017/03/20 at 2:51 PM, Perfectplex said:

Quick request for next update, Hex/Dec switch, maybe right clicking the top tabs toggles between the two.

Even if it doesn't change anything for the operations of the tool and is just a visual to be able to see contents in decimal values would still be useful, especially for file names.

It would be useful and save me time having to calculate the conversions.

Open a .win file with notepad to see why it would be useful.

I have an option to convert to hex names when creating a new PACH already. I've gotten so used to hex names inside the pach files that I can do the conversion in my head now lol.

Why do need to see the decimal values of file names?

Edited by tekken57

Hey Tekken! I donated for x packer 2017 but didn't see a spot to mention what the donation was for specifically, maybe because I did it on my tablet. Anyway, I have the recipt number if u need it and the email is Pwessley@yahoo.com

1 hour ago, P Mac said:

Hey Tekken! I donated for x packer 2017 but didn't see a spot to mention what the donation was for specifically, maybe because I did it on my tablet. Anyway, I have the recipt number if u need it and the email is Pwessley@yahoo.com

Sent you an email with a link to the program.

@Auday Elyafe, if you change the shader of the object to a shader which has transparency, you can make parts of a model invisible.

4 hours ago, tekken57 said:

X-Rey Version 2.0. has been released. I haven't requested another donation for any updates in the four years that I have released X-Rey, however this version has taken a significant amount of work to complete coding. To be fair those who have donated after the release date of 11 October 2017 will receive the update at no extra cost.

:p