tekken57

X-Packer 2017 / X-Packer 2017.7 released

2 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Yes. I meant to email you back. Been busy. So we have a script in beta by @LordJustice17 that can rewrite the def when a new mod is added.  That solves that issue.  The arc can be deleted or zero’d out   There is a delay the first time booting after that. But afterward it’s fine. 

Glad to hear that someone is working a script to add to the def. Been adding to it manually and it's very time consuming. Adding wrestlers to the game seems pretty straight forward though. Added a few wrestlers into some of the unused slots without any issues.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Glad to hear that someone is working a script to add to the def. Been adding to it manually and it's very time consuming. Adding wrestlers to the game seems pretty straight forward though. Added a few wrestlers into some of the unused slots without any issues.

Yeah it works pretty well. I've been adding dozens of arena files at once testing. Only caveat is that there are permission issues that prevent it from working for people who have the game installed in the Program Files directory.

• Like 2

Quick update, I've finished coding an update to the decompress all function function in X-Packer and will be sending out an email soon. Just need to complete more testing.

With regards to the animations in 2k18 models, I've taken a look and its not a simple matter of replacing verts for specific facial features like I suspected. However with the Kurt Angle mod I created, I just injected the changes to Object0 into slot one of the animations and the game loaded the changes and the animations without issue. Let me know if this method works for you guys as well.

I've moved onto coding a Unity project, so it may be a while before I can look into the 2k18 animations, if at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

X-Packer 2017.7 has been released and emailed to all you who have donated.

Updated functionality in X-Packer 2017.6

- Recoded the zlib extraction code to support 2k18 pac files

- Recoded the directory browsing functions to the newer Vista / Windows 7 style

This is the final update to X-Rey and X-Packer. I will not be doing further development for X-Packer and X-Rey for 2k18. I will be ending user support for both these applications on 11 October 2017. If you have any issues with either application, you are still welcome to email me.

I would like to take the time to thank each and everyone of you for your support over the years. I have really enjoyed seeing and using the mods which were created with my tools. Coding X-Packer has been a really fulfilling and joyful experience for me over the past 9 years.

Take care and best wishes to all of you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

landscape-1453933931-giphy-1.gif

man this is some jive turkey with no bologna ish tekken.. how you leaving the game playa..

Tekken57 and giphy.gifmodding 2k17 on the 360..

Edited by zhigge