Definitely want that slot 2 of Lynn. 

Justin looks photo realistic. This is sorcery!!!! 

Executioner did a great job on the steak - I just added some salt and pepper - Upload in the next day or so 

Idk if you'll try this, but could make an ROH CM Punk?? I think I've actually never seen him on next gen consoles. It was just a suggestion.

Probably not man but got some interesting stuff in the works

• Like 1

Hot damn, this year is deffo a year for doing an ECW universe for sure. First dyn0myte blesses us with some superb looking ECW caws, then we get probs the best arena created so far this year by skunkypants and then we get these two gems made for us... Truly spoilt this year, great work! Any other ECW guys you plan on having a go at? I believe we're missing a decent Terry Funk caw this year atm. :/

Definitely want that slot 2 of Lynn. 

Justin looks photo realistic. This is sorcery!!!! 

Executioner did a great job on the steak - I just added some salt and pepper - Upload in the next day or so 

Idk if you'll try this, but could make an ROH CM Punk?? I think I've actually never seen him on next gen consoles. It was just a suggestion.

Probably not man but got some interesting stuff in the works

Its cool bro. I still like what you're doing with you're ECW project. I love you're Lynn and Credible, nice job as alwasys man. Any chance for a Simon Diamond??

Glad everyone likes Credible as I know it took awhile to get him to look right  and with Nicks tweaks it's now a killer.  I keep looking at that Lynn and am still shocked at how good it is lol

• Like 2

UPLOADED

Justin Credible

This is a collaboration again with EXecutionerx85. I basically did some tweaks and am very happy with this one. Credit to RaieE for the back of the head hair texture.

EXCECUTIONERX85

ECW

NICKBREAKER

15000074_1008313962629758_2694739066908215110363_1013579692103185_26450215205342

Slot 2

15068492_1013445745449913_16529966707063

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 1

holy shit 

Just going through this video before starting the daunting task of making his moveset - Jerry Lynn is just so good - Perfect for this game

Going to relive his awesome series of matches with Bhangra's RVD. Thanks to you, Tich, Dyno and others, we get to recreate the best era of wrestling.

Just had a crazy back and forth hour long extreme rules match with near finishes and blood everywhere with my RVD against this fantastic Justin Credible. Dude was reversing everything lmao 

cant wait for Lynn! 

• Like 1

Like I said before Nick you have taken this and made it a lot better! Great job on the move set etc and yes I also tested this against Dynos Roadkill and had to hit two that's incredible on roadkill to get the win !  

glad it's liked guys - the devil is in the detail! I made a custom tron too so can add the logo if people want it

add this png to horror 6 with logo animation 15 and an 80's filter

kbdkwz.jpg

Edited by NickBreaker

I downloaded both and don't see the impact players shirt on the menu screen. Didn't go with it?

dammit, yeah just noticed I hadn't updated the pics. You guys are quick! I thought it was a bit too colourful for JC and went with a classic heel one he wore in ECW and WWECW

I do love the I Hate This Town shirt. I can't lie though, I got excited when I saw the Impact Players shirt Haha hope you can work out making a good Lance Storm. I'm fucking DYING to get that Jerry Lynn. So many RVD vs. Lynn matches to have! 

I do love the I Hate This Town shirt. I can't lie though, I got excited when I saw the Impact Players shirt Haha hope you can work out making a good Lance Storm. I'm fucking DYING to get that Jerry Lynn. So many RVD vs. Lynn matches to have! 

tell you what mate, I'll hide the logos on the attire somewhere so you can add them yourself. i'll upload it again soon. just drop the opacity to 200 so it blends with the top better

Seems the man himself likes the CAW

15027900_1013688792092275_26039265728602

• Like 1

tell you what mate, I'll hide the logos on the attire somewhere so you can add them yourself. i'll upload it again soon. just drop the opacity to 200 so it blends with the top better

Seems the man himself likes the CAW

15027900_1013688792092275_26039265728602

dude FUCK YEAH!!!!' congrats!!! You should be stoked on that! Thank you as well :)