Can you tell me how many logos are on that Eric Young and what size are those logos?  I have been deleting logos of Caws' attires/alt attires to download that Eric Young, but it still gives me the 1000 logo limit despite being under the 1000 logo limit (936).  Great work, once again btw.

Can you tell me how many logos are on that Eric Young and what size are those logos?  I have been deleting logos of Caws' attires/alt attires to download that Eric Young, but it still gives me the 1000 logo limit despite being under the 1000 logo limit (936).  Great work, once again btw.

12 but think most are 512x512

I'm gonna screen shot the logos and make them 256x256

• Like 1

I'm gonna screen shot the logos and make them 256x256

Genius! 

I have work to do.

many thanks to Doug8701 for the new tattoo pics - I had no idea he had recently got 2 more on the same arm. Updated and re-uploaded. 

UPLOADED

Eric Young

by Crow & NickBreaker

Credit to JuiceViddy for some logos from CC & doug8701 for wicked tattoo textures

#CROW #NICKBREAKER #NXT SANITY

16422572_1086767764784377_1518980269927516252467_1086767741451046_5064577938219716403417_1088321661295654_44524514326386C3ah0L1WcAAr2GV.jpg:large

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 3

I'd love to have that EY but too many large logos for me to download. Anyway, just wanted to say this turned out great!

I actually checked yesterday and there is only 5x 512x512 logos including the face texture and then 7 of the smaller ones.

Edited by NickBreaker

I was inspired by Rell to try to do Neville's weird side hair thing. Didn't work with the hair I had so tried with this - it's not perfect, it may not even be better than the one I had, it's just an alternative look, so it's up now for download. Stoked for this look in 2k18.

Image may contain: 5 people, textImage may contain: 2 people, text .

Also finally managed to land a convincing POUNCE so here it is - add that crazy corkscrew shoulder thing from FS DLC.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Impuresavage said:

Your caws are amazing! What's next on the list for the amazing Nickbreaker 

2k18 and more collaborations since I am old and lazy.

New job helping graduates into paid internships in the UK is taking up a lot of my time.

Edited by NickBreaker

Awesome to see half my fucking photo links broken - don't use facebook uploader guys!

Anyone got suggestions for a site I can do bulk uploads on a get the links that will work here?