WWE2K17 All Scenes Backstage, Entrance, Pre-Match, In-Game and Victory added

the King Lives

is there any way u could do a list of what clothing is exclusive to superstars only and clothing exclusively for the divas, because u can choose most of the same clothing rather u male or female, but theres a few that aren't for both. and also possibly which ones are entrance only 

Don't you just hate it when your requests get ignored?

*cough* Rainbow Dash *cough*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really do appreciate the work you've put into this Jai,  helps tremendously with my YouTube Universe.  Why 2k couldn't at least name or describe the Cutscenes is a mystery. 

Really do appreciate the work you've put into this Jai,  helps tremendously with my YouTube Universe.  Why 2k couldn't at least name or describe the Cutscenes is a mystery. 

no problem.  i'm thinking they might have intended to but they pretty much reanimated every one of the cutscenes that were in from say wwe12-2k16 (i know alot of the old ones were in universe last year) so i'm thinking they added them but didn't have time to name them.  i'm just hoping next year they do a small focus on them and let us add people in the non selectable ones like the couple authority entrance one. it has triple h in ring gear but has stephanie in her manager gear and you can't change them not even to add in an alt attire of triple h.

that's another reason why i didn't bother with the promo cuitscenes. it's so many of them and 95% of them revolve around fucking heyman and lesnar. but i'm glad i was able to do this.  initially it was just gonna be a guide for my universe but figured what the hell and started compiling the list for here.

I just finished my wcw uncensored 97 ppv and as you know (if you watched wcw back then) sting dropped in from the rafters after the main event so since i couldn't do that i came up with a workaround. i used the undertaker's scene (victory 58 i believe) where the winner is celebrating, lights go out taker appears and winner cowardly rolls out the ring. so when the lights went out i spliced in current sting's intro with the 97 tron then when hogan turned around i had sting beat the hell out of him lol. not the same but it helps. just 1 out of a million ways these scenes helps with a youtube universe.

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 2:40 PM, WWFNOTWWE said:

Just to be 100%, none of these cutscenes can be used in universe?

no they can't but if you run a youtube channel like i do they are helpful especially if you are on ps4. cause sharefactory has a crop image tool where you can actually crop the video to where the psn name and "press O to cancel" in preview can be hidden.  i wish it could be done like that but it is a great start provided no one starts complaining that it needs to be removed. you know how people are. remember universe story collection in 2k15? most didn't know how to use it so they asked for it to be removed.  What 2k can't fix they simply remove.