ShatterTheSky

Scurll and Havoc are both up, and I'm too lazy to update the formatting in the OP right now.

Tags for Scurll are Marty_Scurll, ROH, STS, and tags for Havoc are Jimmy_Havoc, Progress, STS.

Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2017 at 6:56 PM, bipolar23 said:

I love the attires on Scurll. The umbrella logo must have been difficult to place.

Anything else in the works?

Yeah, actually.

smqej5.jpg

2qs6qzr.jpg

Both attires are very WIP right now. I'm still trying to figure out the kickpad situation with the first, and the lettering on the 2nd is just a placeholder until I can get some time to draw it out with the right font.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Soon. I'm trying to find good references of the kneepads from his Spring Break attire. That, and I'm trying to find the motivation to play the game and make stuff.

• Like 1

Decent attempt at zsj...out of everything I made this year, he was the one that took the most tweaking.  Your morph is really good, thinking it might be the texture that's holding it back though. Took me about 5 attempts to get one that I felt worked.  Also, you nailed the attire.

17 hours ago, Crow said:

Decent attempt at zsj...out of everything I made this year, he was the one that took the most tweaking.  Your morph is really good, thinking it might be the texture that's holding it back though. Took me about 5 attempts to get one that I felt worked.  Also, you nailed the attire.

Anything in particular about the texture that's throwing it off and making it only "decent"?

Decent wasn't supposed to be a bad thing...zsj is tough.  I wouldn't know without seeing the texture.  The only reason I figured that was the problem is that your morphing is spot on but the overall likeness just isn't coming through.

I think I figured it out. 

The texture has too many shadows and dark spots - making him look old.

Sg1oePE.png

Zack has a real young look to him, he looks 12 years old. 

So that could probably be it. I'd say it's near perfect though as is, he's just super hard to capture.

Only other minor suggestion would be the space the eyes out a tad further, they might be too close together.

That and tilt the nose up some.

This is still one of the best Zack likenesses ever done on this forum.

Edited by Honor Me

• 2 weeks later...