ShatterTheSky

Nailed it bro!

That's probably as close as you'll get he's a hard one to capture.

What are you thoughts on swapping that old attire blue/green attire for a newer one?

Either the Mortal Kombat one or the Final Battle one from tonight?

I don't know if I'll be doing Bobby Fish yet. Vanquishx208 pretty much nailed it when it comes to Bobby, and I've been content with that one, but who knows.

As for the second attire, I'm not sure what to do. I'm open to doing the MK gear, but I'd need some good refs of it. Doing his Final Battle gear would be pretty simple, as I'd just have to change a colour on two logos from the first attire, and it's done. I'm open to whatever. Now that the face is done, the attire is the easy part for me.

Sounds good. I think this is good enough for an upload now unless you wanna do another slot or update down the line.

My last suggestion would be to add some more bulk on him - Kyle has put on some weight lately.

Wow man night & day from the 1st preview to version 2.0 u did a really good job man 👍thats impressive! & as HonorMe said mayb add some bulk he has roided up 😉 & also HonorMe 😭 thanks for TOTALLY spoiling that Main Event on me! I was watching Final Battle just b4 & it got hung up right b4 Silas Young Vs Liger & for some dumb reason my ass decided to do a couple things including- check out Smacktalks b4 finshing the goddamm PPV 😦 for some stupid reason! haha 😆 its all good! i shoulda known better 😣 

Edited by bbrittain84

I bulked Kyle up a bit and went ahead and put him online. Tags are Kyle_O'Reilly, ROH, and STS. I think it has a few DLC moves (Nakamura's running knee to the gut being an important one), and if they are an issue for anyone, I can reupload it.

Ahh i wouldnt worry about that- its not like that DLC aint available to everybody anymore- just the penny pinchers &/or stubborn bastards who dont got it by now! 😆 again nice work man!

O'Reilly looks great! I'll be downloading this to go along with my Bobby Fish!  Life got busy and I wasn't able to make an O'Reilly like I had wanted to do.

Anyway, AMAZING work!

• 2 weeks later...

15mokno.jpg

So here's what I've been occupied with tonight. I'm pretty happy with how he's looking right now, but could still use some suggestions.

Right now I'm using the tattoos from another Jay CAW I found online as placeholders, but I do intend to use original tattoos. I would greatly appreciate if anybody could point me in the direction of some good references (or if anybody would be up for a collab, and wouldn't mind doing some for me, I'd be okay with that too).