2n1f1g8.jpg

2zhocn7.jpg

zx49ae.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by ShatterTheSky
  • Like 1

They both look off to a great start!

On Hero, I'd get rid of the 3d goatee, he's either all beard or short beard these days, and it makes his face look to sharp.
I'd bring his cheeks out a bit, and make sure the jaw is a bit rounder depending on what facial hair you go with.
Looks like his eyes need to be farther apart. Eyebrows need to come out with the eyes.

Hero has an odd face for sure, a bit round and squatty dead on, move to the side either way and it gets really sharp. I think he's got a pronounced brow and nose.

Attire looks awesome and so does the morph!

http://www.wrestleview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/maxresdefault.jpg
http://17r1l63fshd52dy9yakdizhkog.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Chris-Hero.png
http://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/articles/best_Wrestlers_chris_hero.JPG

Edited by Raddad88

Here are a few great Hero refs that I found useful when creating mine. The first is great for studying his head shape.

xvg5z.jpg6tnzf9.jpgnvbfw6.jpg

In fact, despite being in black & white, his EVOLVE min-doc is great for studying his facial features.

Okay, I think Hero's face is waaaaaaay better than it was before, and I put an updated picture in the first post. I may go ahead and upload Scurll soon. I just need to decide on his second attire. Right now it's the white gear he's been wearing, but there's probably something better out there that I could try. 

Huh, weird. That information would've been useful a few days ago. Hopefully I fixed it.

Hero looks good. I'll see if I can throw a ref collage together for him tomorrow and give some suggestions to help make him spot-on. The caw has a lot of potential!

I've added another update to Hero in the first post. I think I'm set on that hair for him. None of the long hair options are doing much for me. I've also uploaded Scurll, and the tags are in the first post.

Added a preview of something I've been working on for a bit. His face and hair are perplexing me right now, and I'm not sure what to do. Suggestions are very welcome. I'll likely do a few slots for him. He has too much gear to choose from right now.

I finally got some free time to make a ref collage for Hero so I hope these help with the morphing. In my opinion you should work on the eye and jawline shape.

kdpo9i.png

Edited by Mr. CIA

Hero is online. I'll get back to him in due time, I'm just burned out on trying to get his ridiculous face right. I've also posted another update to Callihan. Just a few adjustments here and there, and Sami will go up as well. Expect a Jeremiah Crane slot to follow pretty soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I uploaded Callihan, and put a preview of Kyle O'Reilly in the first post. I could definitely use a bit of help on the face. Something is off, but I can't quite place my finger on what.

I uploaded Callihan, and put a preview of Kyle O'Reilly in the first post. I could definitely use a bit of help on the face. Something is off, but I can't quite place my finger on what.

the eyes seem like a big one in my opinion and maybe change the hairstyle, his hair has thinned out lately

@ Mr. CIA do you have any suggestions?

Maybe a little longer head, and with facial hair and some development on the hair line it'll look a bit more like him. It already looks far better than anything already out there.

Marty Scurll looks great! 👍 mann! Hero looks pretty good.. & O'Reilly's face DEF seems off -it has what Callihan also has a little bit of, with the skin color in the face blending off but Sami still looks alot better than Kyle prolly cuz its "pinkish" to O'Reilly's "brownish"... No offense but after seeing what ya could do with Scurll & Hero too- probably better off just doin a rehaul & start over again on Kyle O'Reily's face cuz i dont really C him there & best of luck whatever ya do! I hope it works out for ya- im patiently waiting on a good version of Kyle O'Reilly myself..

Edited by bbrittain84
Fixed a dumb sentence i wrote the 1st go