Clique's Caws | Christopher Daniels update!

dads

52 minutes ago, Tyler Moxley said:

Whats next after reDRagon. Any chance of killer elite squad.

^ That would be amazing! 🤤

• Like 2

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

Attires are done, huge thanks to Dre41 for the attire logos, I feel they turned out great. Going to sort out Kyle's hair before uploading, I really like what Defract did with his so I may try to replicate. I want to know too, do you guys want a tag attire too or are the solo ones good since technically they aren't a team anymore?

• Like 1

They look great it would be nice to have the tag attires but not needed coz they tagged in singles attites a bunch of times.

Edited by Tyler Moxley

IMG_0653.png

IMG_0654.png

IMG_0652.png

IMG_0651.png

The Baddest Team on Gods Green is now uploaded. Hashtags are Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly, reDRagon, & Clique. Big thanks to Dre41 for making all the attire logos. Make sure to let me know what you guys think of them. Not sure who's next, may take a little break. 

• Like 4

Daniels is looking pretty good...I'd honestly see what you can do to clean the mouth up (maybe slap on a texture over top to clean that upper lip up..really choppy looking).  Lower the height of the nose bridge, and bring the inner most dots in the dot area of the eyebrows more outward to spread them apart more...that will help get that upside down triangular shaping between the eyebrows down into the nose.  On the eyes, the upper shape of his actually peaks more toward the just a bit outsides of center than inside (the CAW has the peak towards the insides on both eyes), so I'd adjust that:

Christopher_Daniels_2011.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 2