Oldsie's Creations: 5/27/17 Andrade "Cien" Almas and Nikki Cross Uploaded!

NWOldskool

Yeah ur right he does have some bags under his eyes- its my fault for not puttin "dark" bags in my post cuz thats more or less what i meant but i guess its just his face cuz even after ya lightened em up- he looks like hes been ona bender all weekend! 😆

Anywayz i wanted to let ya know that ur Chris Hero looks even BETTER in-game then the previews even do him justice- very nice work!  👍👍

& also after downloading Patch 1.03 earlier- i tried out ur Chris Hero awesome looking "Death By Elbow" Alternate Attire- (i hadnt b4 the Patch) but is anybody else having that '2k16 Ultimate Warrior tassles glitch' on/off his left knee? Its a black line constantly flailing around which sucks cuz its a really badass look? 

Edited by bbrittain84

Okay so that left knee pad glitch is also on Crow's Shelton Benjamin CAW- he had the same pair on both knees & so i tried 2 other similair looking 'closed' version knee pads & for some stooooopid reason they're ALL F'D up- im gonna find something that looks pretty close to what u intended & give u the column/row & shit so if u wanna fix it & not play the guess & check game that i been doin...

Unfortunately its the Lakers Attire too with the left knee pad logo gltich but i found the next best option its the 2nd b4 last row in ALL & 2nd pair in & i had to change the 1st material to cloth & left the 2nd default for both attires & moved both colors on the black down to 5 5 5 360 on the 'Death By Elbow' knee pad & for the Lakers just go into the original knee pad go down to color picker & click X twice & accept to get the right color so when u pick this replacement it matches up right- & afterwards u wanna move the "CH b-ball" logo down & reposition it but they look good with no glitch issues afterwards i checked it out b4 sending out the post

Ur welcome! Like i was sayin on Crow's thread too- its the least i could do, to show some appreciation for making this F'D up Game better! 😆 & also let the Creators create cuz im sure the last thing u wanna do is go back & fix something u never did wrong in the 1st place & especially when u can b working on some cool new shit instead! Again no problem..

What attires are you planning? He had his in ring debut last night for NXT.

I was going to go with his NXT debut attire and his Legion face paint. Do you have any refs of what he wore for his debut by chance?

• Like 1

What attires are you planning? He had his in ring debut last night for NXT.

I was going to go with his NXT debut attire and his Legion face paint. Do you have any refs of what he wore for his debut by chance?

No, the only picture I'be seen is of him sitting in the middle of the ring.

Edited by bipolar23
Mispelling