Oldsie's Creations: 5/27/17 Andrade "Cien" Almas and Nikki Cross Uploaded!

NWOldskool

I am glad to be here. No projects this year, I am just making who I want.

Got any idea who's on your mind to create this year? (DIY??)

I am probably going to stick to EVOLVE guys. That doesn't rule out a few others that can be random and unrelated to EVOLVE though.

I mean Gargano is kind of an Evolve legend...but sounds cool.

Oh, I know. There are several great versions available already. I can give him a shot, but I am trying not to make guys that have already been made.

• Like 1

I feel you. There are a few solid ones I just don't think anyone has been able to nail his face yet this year. Your facial details on all these are top notch.

I'll see what I can do. :)

• Like 1

I feel you. There are a few solid ones I just don't think anyone has been able to nail his face yet this year. Your facial details on all these are top notch.

I'll see what I can do. :)

Awesome. 😬

Not trying to promote someone else but RaieE pretty much nailed DIY.

lol i second this. Theres no real need to make DIY or Roode since Raiee made them perfectly. But i mean its up to you

lol i second this. Theres no real need to make DIY or Roode since Raiee made them perfectly. But i mean its up to you

I really have no interest in making them personally. Only person in NXT I plan on creating is Tommy End. Gargano is a maybe.

Edited by NWOldskool
  • Like 1

I am probably going to stick to EVOLVE guys. That doesn't rule out a few others that can be random and unrelated to EVOLVE though.

I mean Gargano is kind of an Evolve legend...but sounds cool.

thats alright. When will Cody Rhodes be up on CC?

First off let me just say that the wrestlers that you created so far are awesome! I wanted to know if you were thinking about completing the tag team death by elbow because it would be awesome to have a JT Dunn to go with your Chris Hero.

First off let me just say that the wrestlers that you created so far are awesome! I wanted to know if you were thinking about completing the tag team death by elbow because it would be awesome to have a JT Dunn to go with your Chris Hero.

JT is planned. :)

• Like 1

How come the dark ass raccoon eyes on Cody? Otherwise I think he looks really good but i guess i gotta check out some of his recent shit again cuz i hadnt noticed it was so prevalent...

*Timothy Thatcher & Tommy End is awwwwesome news! & i DL'd ur Chris Hero too mann- its DEF the best id seen yet!

Very cool- i was just checking some stuff out like this for instance- its pretty recent:

& there really isnt any bags under his eyes Cody-Rhodes.jpg

& the Game adding shadows EVERYWHERE especially in the face doesnt help! I think the facial shadows shoulda got nixed cuz it looks more like a black eye then realistic lighting most of the time! Ex: AJ Styles when he enters the ring during his Entrance...

Edited by bbrittain84
Had to edit cuz i said really twice

Cody_Rhodes_Final_Update.png

He does have decently heavy eye bags, but I lightened the area to reflect the look of this picture, which was in late September. I am too lazy to retake screenshots of the attires, so those are slightly outdated. I can re-upload if needed.

6ponyt.jpg