Oldsie's Creations: 5/27/17 Andrade "Cien" Almas and Nikki Cross Uploaded!

NWOldskool

Once I figure out how to get the sleeves applied (the hard part); he'll be uploaded shortly after. I am aiming for next Friday the latest, but I probably could get him up earlier.

Edited by NWOldskool
  • Like 1

The Tommy End looks baaadass! I was really looking forward to somebody with talent puttin him out & now im pysched! 

& i thought of this alil late now but the glitchy knee pads i suggested for Hero arent gonna b in the same column/row in mine as everybody else's cuz I didnt get the Season Pass yet so a few locked VC Superstars change the list as it goes so i will take pictures & post those instead cuz now i feel like a dick! Sorry for anyone that looked & thought WTF?

Suggestions on End:

- Decrease the bridge of the nose a bit

- Move the eyebrows a little further apart

- Work on the shaping of the mouth

- See if you can add the part on his mustache

Looks really good though and has the potential to be the best Tommy End on all consoles.

Refs:

End_Face.png

Edited by Mr. CIA

Tommy end looks great... hopefully you're able to combine most of the tattoos to limit the logo use so it doesn't end up having 40 logos on it, I'm starting to fill up on mine lol but Im Looking forward to this 

Tommy end looks great... hopefully you're able to combine most of the tattoos to limit the logo use so it doesn't end up having 40 logos on it, I'm starting to fill up on mine lol but Im Looking forward to this 

I'm trying my best, haha. It's not exactly easy.

Thanks for the suggestions, Codes. I'll get them applied right when I turn on my PS4. :)

I was able to get the sleeves applied as accurately as possible.

https://s13.postimg.org/5nfxhjn1j/Cxj6y_IUXc_AAUQ4_K_jpg_large.jpg

Edited by NWOldskool

This is my most anticipated CAW.

Alot of people don't seem to create him but once he debuts in NXT I expect everybody to hop on his bandwagon which is usually what happens with most indy wrestlers.

Will you be able to work in his leg tatts?

I'm trying my best, haha. It's not exactly easy.

Thanks for the suggestions, Codes. I'll get them applied right when I turn on my PS4. :)

I was able to get the sleeves applied as accurately as possible.

https://s13.postimg.org/5nfxhjn1j/Cxj6y_IUXc_AAUQ4_K_jpg_large.jpg

That's looking sick!!!

This is my most anticipated CAW.

Alot of people don't seem to create him but once he debuts in NXT I expect everybody to hop on his bandwagon which is usually what happens with most indy wrestlers.

Will you be able to work in his leg tatts?

I am going to be able to get all of his visible tattoos in hopefully. I am hoping his signing will hopefully help get him a lot of downloads. I need 690 for me to advance to the next rank.

Ahhh dude the way he seems to b coming along he'll DEF get 960 Downloads himself! & besides the other stuff u already got out- i wouldnt worry about it.. im away from my PS4 right now but theres another Tommy End up there on CC that doesnt look HALF as good- with a decent amount of DL's & i also wouldnt worry about the amount of logos ya gotta get on em to make em look proper- hes worth it! He's looking preeeetty badass so far his face looks good & the right arm & upper chest tatts look legit- honestly his left arm- not so much... ill look for some different angles of his tatts if u want im sure u have shitloads of references but mayb something helps- heres this for now & when u view the original image- its REALLY big so u could prolly get nice logos off it:

latest?cb=20140623010512

Edited by bbrittain84

B_RnSXxWoAAy3w6.jpg

13277561_521209554738359_806852858_n.jpg

i wont send anymore unless u want me to but figured since i said something about the left arm- its the least i could do to try & help- so theres the front, the side, & the back of the left arm.. & alil shot of the back is there too- i do have a nice shot of his left thigh & the shark on his left side too + his back but like i said i don't wanna bombard ya cuz im sure u got ur shit already!

I may try and make the left sleeve myself, but with all the time and effort I put into applying those logos; I am drained. :lol Especially with my new job taking away most of my free time. I have a folder filled with refs that I've collected. I do appreciate the critique and the refs very much by the way. 

Mine is more complete than pretty much any version on CC. I have all of his tattoos. I may not be able to put on his finger tattoos due to layers, but every other visible tattoo that I know of is already applied aside from his recent chest tattoo.