On 2/23/2017 at 3:43 PM, RaVeN_1515 said:

Eugene Update

Eugene%20Face_zpsi85clalj.png
Eugene%20Full_zps735cqtdk.png

Everything's ready to roll except his logos. I'll most likely need to make them from scratch. He probably won't be released at the same time as Batista, but eh...I'll be patient.

Hey, Nice job! I had created a Eugene months ago, he was nearly finished, with a few morphs needed but the attires were pretty much done, would you like to give it a look? I never uploaded it because I thought nobody would be interested

Of that list I really hope to see grandmaster and Scotty soon, as well as Kenny dykstra... would you do a spirit squad attire and then a solo attire for the alt on Kenny..? If so you should add a current Mikey as well to go with him and an indies mike mondo attire for the alt, or maybe an early '06 spirit squad with the long sleeve shirts.. I've been looking for good Kenny and mikey caws since they started appearing regularly, but now they've been off tv a couple months but personally I still would love to have them on my game... your Rey and MVP are amazing too, definitely trying to get them on my game but the logo limit is killing me, I seriously hope they up it next year, i don't know how 2 years in a row they don't realize its physically impossible to have 100 good caws and some arenas with a 1000 logo limit... 

Edited by LoadWarrior

Well... I have some bad news. I tried to turn on my PS4 last night and it told me the hardrive was corrupted. I was able to save everything that was on the cloud, but my 2K17 save was stored on the system. It's killed my motivation to continue because I had lost so much. Sadly, I think I'm done creating this year because of it, but maybe something will change.

I will however be open to helping others in need with textures. Message me if interested, and I'll try to respond as quickly as I can.

On 3/14/2017 at 4:20 PM, RaVeN_1515 said:

Well... I have some bad news. I tried to turn on my PS4 last night and it told me the hardrive was corrupted. I was able to save everything that was on the cloud, but my 2K17 save was stored on the system. It's killed my motivation to continue because I had lost so much. Sadly, I think I'm done creating this year because of it, but maybe something will change.

I will however be open to helping others in need with textures. Message me if interested, and I'll try to respond as quickly as I can.

I want to thank you for all of your awesomeness this year, sir. Really appreciate your work.

I've decided to do something more so I've started to create some custom textures. If I test any and like the results, I'll probably upload the CaWs. I'll be uploading the textures though for the public. Here's my first batch.

Booker%20T_zpsnxzwosal.png

Christian_zps8prugx1w.png

Edge_zps3b3n3toj.png

Kenta_zpsejg0qgzr.png

Kurt%20Angle_zpsjrttbvwh.png

Steve%20Austin2_zpsrlu0ovhs.png

I have some from svr07. I can send them to you along with tattoos and attires if I have those too. Probably won't be until tommorrow though.

I think someone else had asked for them though. I may have posted them in a request section.

Welp... My goal this year was to finally hit diamond, and I'm very close so I've decided that I'll at least be filling the last 5 CaW slots so that the work wasn't wasted. I'll probably be creating people I've personally wanted to all year. I'm starting with Shinsuke Nakamura. Yes, he's in the game, but I'm a cheap bastard I guess and I don't feel it's worth the money. So I guess this is more so for the non-dlc users.

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA

Shinsuke%20Nakamura%20face_zpssh7ybryn.p
Shinsuke%20Nakamura%20full_zpswzmsvdpk.p

• Like 1

Sweet! Thanks Oldsie! I got my hands on his Xbox textures so it would help to a degree. I have a plan now with what to do and I think you guys might enjoy it if it works out.

I want to add a custom torso texture, change pants to tights, add custom pants (with studs) texture, and belt. My goal here isn't really to pass up the dev's model, because the morphing capabilities just aren't the same, but I want a damn good alternative. We'll see how it goes. I feel like I'm rusty again.

UPDATE

WWE%202K17_20170326094101_zps6ikbtfys.jp
Shinsuke%20Nakamura%20full_zpsdniqrb2j.p

He still needs his entrance gear. I'm hoping to add a better pants texture, and once all the logos are up, I'll probably be changing some to more detailed 512s depending on logo points. His nostrils need work as well as possible laces on the back of his boots. I'll be looking into adding a torso texture as well.

If anyone thinks I'm missing something, please speak up. I don't want to catch a mistake after uploading. Thanks.

P.S. Here's the face texture I'm using. Feel free to use it, but I'd appreciate credits since this took some time.

Shinsuke%20Nakamura_zpsxzvvz1tw.png

• Like 1

I'm not sure who that is, but I'm not against trying if I had the right photos. For the most part, if I make a texture from a photo, I have a texture already to compliment it. I don't know if I can, but I could look into it.

HES IN ROH ...ALEX SHELLEY AND CHRIS SABIN JUST FORMED A TAG TEAM WITH HIM CALLED "SEEK AND DESTROY " BUT YEAH IF U HAVE THE TIME IT WOULD BE AWESOME THERE ISNT ANY CAWS OF HIM . THX

I looked him up, and I don't think his face would be that hard to capture in a morph, but I don't believe the texture would be easy to create either. I'll have to pass atm, but I won't count anyone out either.