On 7/28/2017 at 0:52 PM, Chewyacevedo101 said:

Oh okay but you'll come back for 2k18 right?

I'm not in a big hurry at all to buy 2k18. Maybe I'll get it on release, but I might wait too. Regardless I don't think I'll be creating as much this next year. My new goal would probably be to take my time, and to just improve my game. Hopefully the quality will be better that way. And it would be 6 months of not creating anything, so I'd probably suck too.

If possible, I'd like to figure out how 2k18 manipulates the scans we use so that we can compensate before uploading. Informing creators of any helpful information, and only releasing caws of high quality for everyone are my only goals. Thinking players will suffer if I slow down is just silly to me since there are so many talented creators, so I'd like to sit and play the game this year. Hopefully I can get a nice universe mode setup. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I put some work into Lashley. I used logos that were on cc, so they're not ideal. He's uploaded now if you want to check him out. I don't plan on adding pics. Moveset by Sandow.

Tags: LASHLEY, DOMINATOR, 1515

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh okay I understand I'll keep any eye out if anything is uploaded btw sick caws 

Maybe for 2k18 you could create Pentagon Jr and Fénix in their matching Lucha Bros attires and maybe the Young Bucks 

• 4 weeks later...

Ooh okay I understand also I was wondering if you could also reupload PJ Black.I was also wondering if there’s any chance you could maybe create the young bucks for 2k18 I can’t seem to find any decent ones and I know that you’ll nail them!

thanks appreciate the feedback 

18 hours ago, Chewyacevedo101 said:

Ooh okay I understand also I was wondering if you could also reupload PJ Black.I was also wondering if there’s any chance you could maybe create the young bucks for 2k18 I can’t seem to find any decent ones and I know that you’ll nail them!

thanks appreciate the feedback 

PJ Black falls under the wait til patch list too.. :/ Sorry. The Young Buck's faces shoud be child's play with some of the presets already existing, but I'm waiting because I know other creators have the logos already, and they'll make them incredibly.

So I copied Morrison & screwed with the morph to get this... I haven't decided if I'm going to continue or not. I like it, but it kinda depends on how hard it'll be to find his attire logos. I wouldn't want to spend too much time on him.

MATT SYDAL

WWE_2_K18_20171101163258.jpg

DRAT! Wrong thread! -_-

• Like 1