Thanks alot EXecutioner. I got inspired by watching your tutorial. That and seeing how all of these top creators are making NJPW guys. My goal was to create something that wouldn't look like trash in comparison while people play as the club. I've updated his hairline & facial hair for both attires. I noticed it was lower and fuller during most of his "Lone Wolf" time, and moreso clean shaved. I kept the facial hair on the first, but raised the hairline and decreased the hair width.

I'm open to continuing work on it, but I still have the moveset, victory scene, statistics, and abilities left.

1626u1k.png

Really nice work on Cody, hopefully you do more NJPW guys, maybe even some ROH guys, I'm bad at textures but I can find references for attires

If I do, then I'd definitely need help since I probably don't know alot of those guys as well as you, or someone else.

Cody Hall looks good, I would make his head a bit taller at the top and add some forehead and top forehead - it is sloped in real life but not that much - make the overall head a bit taller too.

WARNING! You can't un-see it!!

Hidden Content

Well if you need any help on some NJPW or ROH guys, send me a pm and I'll get all the references prepared and help in anyway I can, I'll look for face photos too

Well if you need any help on some NJPW or ROH guys, send me a pm and I'll get all the references prepared and help in anyway I can, I'll look for face photos too

That would be amazing! I'm guessing Yujiro Takahashi is going to be a similar challenge like Hall. Maybe more so because he always has glasses on! lol. I would love to have pictures ready so that I can jump right in when I can, so if you find time, I'd love the help.

With that said, I've made promises that I'd like to go through on. I'm always trying not to promise that specific content will without a doubt come, but I do need to attempt to fullfill them. I'm working on a request, then something I want, request, etc. I have Mundo's attires pretty much ready to go, and since I don't have morphing to do, it should be a fast one if I don't get carried away. Then Yujiro should be next.

HALL UPDATE:
His moveset, entrance, and victory are complete. If anyone has an issue with the morph speak now or forever hold your peace. Two things remain. His statistics need finished, and I'd really like to take a second look at the back of his vest. Once uploaded, I would appreciate any help with his moveset. If you see something out of place, please let me know.

Edited by RaVeN_1515

Check your pms Raven

That would be amazing! I'm guessing Yujiro Takahashi is going to be a similar challenge like Hall. Maybe more so because he always has glasses on! lol. I would love to have pictures ready so that I can jump right in when I can, so if you find time, I'd love the help.

With that said, I've made promises that I'd like to go through on. I'm always trying not to promise that specific content will without a doubt come, but I do need to attempt to fullfill them. I'm working on a request, then something I want, request, etc. I have Mundo's attires pretty much ready to go, and since I don't have morphing to do, it should be a fast one if I don't get carried away. Then Yujiro should be next.

HALL UPDATE:
His moveset, entrance, and victory are complete. If anyone has an issue with the morph speak now or forever hold your peace. Two things remain. His statistics need finished, and I'd really like to take a second look at the back of his vest. Once uploaded, I would appreciate any help with his moveset. If you see something out of place, please let me know.

check your pms Raven

Ready to vote!? I'm going to throw some t-shirt logos below. I'm planning 2 new attires, so I'll want 2 new t-shirts. The top two at the end will be in-game. I'll have a post on CAWS as well. May the best shirt win!

2n8c3si.png2w2iwc4.png
kcjgr8.pngxgk7c7.png
121e6mv.png1zno21c.png

MIKE CHARLIE! Cody Hall is uploaded! 2 new Mundo attires are next, but since morphing isn't involved, expect them sooner rather than later. I plan Yujiro Takahashi after Mundo.

OH! Here's the planned Mundo attires! 1st attire is almost complete. Tiger may take a little more time. Updated facial hair, and looking into hair options as well.

220px-John_Morrison_Fort_Hood.jpgLucha-Underground-Johnny-Mundo-Sexy-Star

Edited by RaVeN_1515

Voting is closed. It was quick, but I'm happy with what attires I've gotten. The 3rd and 4th image will be the logos. Even with my vote, it wouldn't have made a difference. I'll post pics ina bit.

(If anyone wants to use any of these though, feel free. They weren't the hardest to cut out by any means.)

Edited by RaVeN_1515

Mundo uploaded! as well!
TAGS: 1515, MORRISON, NITRO

That's 2 uploads today! Yujiro Takahashi is next. I am expecting a longer wait on him. Kinda like Cody Hall. I'll begin work soon, probably tommorrow, but I'm out for the day. Peace!

5fmbrn.png
33ushop.png

Edited by RaVeN_1515
  • Like 1

I've found this too. Guessing this is the same, but a side view. It's not set in stone, but I went with Barrett's Hair. One side is slightly uneven, so I've dyed it. Is it too noticeable? Also fixed his eyes. Another question. Should the hair change because of the size of the forehead?

01-20-800x533.jpg
33axzsg.png

Here's an update. Not much of a difference in the front. Worked on the sides of face. This is what I'm working with for logos atm. His "X" was the only real issue so far. The rest of his shorts logos may take more time as well though.

2mdqhzo.png
2q8t312.png

Seems you solved the X issue but if you want an alternate he's been using his "S-ROSSO" shorts recently. Pretty sure all other logos are the same as the one you're making anyway.

Love it! Can't wait.