Looking forward to that mcgregor... when you get a chance I hope you reup that jtg and shad though, or at least temporarily, I missed out on them

I've gotten about 400 downloads in the last week so hopefully if things pick up, I can upload them once I rank up! They would all be online for a significant amount of time, since I plan on taking another break. I feel like the quality of my creations is decreasing, and the community is kind of carrying me through this one. It's probably best for me to have some fun now and again so I'm not burned out.

upload another one that i can reupload and send it to you..ill make the changes and add the tats and send it back

Uploaded now! Thanks for the help btw.

Is the Kozlov CAW still on CC? I can't seem to find it.

Kozlov is now re-uploaded! I plan on throwing McGregor up soon so grab Kozlov while ya can!

Just downloaded, Thanks so much for your hard work.

Took a 2nd shot at myself. It went well enough that I plan on creating the roster of my friends back when we created our own ring as a side project. I probably won't post any updates. They'd just be added to the bottom of my 1st post in a spoiler, out of the way. but if you guys like what you see, I could probably upload some for universe modes. Hoping to get the arena as well.

favsr4.png

UPDATE: HIT RANK SILVER!! So all of my creations are now online! (Except Batista) This includes a re-uploadeable Shelton Benjamin. Hope someone can make something nice out of it. Merry Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...

Took me long enough to respond! Batista has been cancelled. Shindol from CAWs.ws has a ridiculously good start, and it would be a waste of time trying to compete. I do however have a gameplan since I've gotten requests since posting there. Here is my current list of things to do in order of me trying them.

1. 2 more Mundo attires, with a name change on the new slot.
  2. Santino Marella
  3. Mike Knox
  4. Ronda Rousey
  5. Nate Diaz

None of these are set in stone. (especially UFC stars) I'll try to knock out some quick requests in order of post as soon as possible. Afterwards, I'd like to work on a bucketlist of my own which includes trying to work on group projects with more experienced creators. I'd like to create a more detailed tutorial for new creators, but to do so, I feel like I'll need to learn more myself. So if anyone would be willing to teach me, I'd appreciate it.

Here's Mundo's 1st pants that are a WIP
Do they look better with or without my outlines? The Red is the original. Any interest or should I create another?
2qibh51.png2rzfhvm.png

Edited by RaVeN_1515

Took me long enough to respond! Batista has been cancelled. Shindol from CAWs.ws has a ridiculously good start, and it would be a waste of time trying to compete. I do however have a gameplan since I've gotten requests since posting there. Here is my current list of things to do in order of me trying them.

1. 2 more Mundo attires, with a name change on the new slot.
  2. Santino Marella
  3. Mike Knox
  4. Ronda Rousey
  5. Nate Diaz

None of these are set in stone. (especially UFC stars) I'll try to knock out some quick requests in order of post as soon as possible. Afterwards, I'd like to work on a bucketlist of my own which includes trying to work on group projects with more experienced creators. I'd like to create a more detailed tutorial for new creators, but to do so, I feel like I'll need to learn more myself. So if anyone would be willing to teach me, I'd appreciate it.

Here's Mundo's 1st pants that are a WIP
Do they look better with or without my outlines? The Red is the original. Any interest or should I create another?
2qibh51.png2rzfhvm.png

Group projects i am looking for as Well. Are you in a Group? Since i dont know what to create i think it's a good idea to join a project and get some more skills too.

Group projects i am looking for as Well. Are you in a Group? Since i dont know what to create i think it's a good idea to join a project and get some more skills too.

Oh! I didn't mean that. I'm not in a group, and I currently have this disgusted view of them, and sometimes the community. (There goes my chances of being recruited. lol) Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch though, this doesn't include everyone. And in case anyone tries to pit my words against me, do your research. I've been going out of my way to help who I can. Hell, I'm not trying to brag, but I have never seen someone try to create a tutorial as detailed as mine. That's right. Here comes the rant. (I'd join the right team if asked, but I'd most likely create one.)

I honestly hate seeing these "pros/vets" group up, while leaving out the newer creators. It's nice having cool content, but it's also nice to think about the future. I see the current community as a cycle almost. While some creators leave, they're replaced with newer guys. Everyone has their own skill level and it seems like everyone gets too competitive. (I understand the importance of competition.) Everyone wants recognition, and to be noticed as one of the best at it, but at the end of the day, I believe it's hurting ourselves. Even more so than recognition, we want our games filled with the best content. To do so, more experienced creators should be mentoring newer creators to increase the amount of quality caws. Everyone has their strengths, and weaknesses, and "pros" have weaknesses just like the rest of us. I want these guys to better themselves, but I want people that could really use guidance see help as well. It doesn't happen near as often as it did years ago when I created, but people do still flame new creators that are doing their best. It makes it that much harder for these guys to reach that next level. I don't mind seeing new guys that want to prove themselves to older guys, but flaming is too excessive. I'm being careful not to call names, but you know if your a jerk or not. I've got someone in mind right now that has grown alot this year. They took alot of bs from the start. I've been helping them out though, and they have seriously improved. Unless a group is willing to teach me/others, I'm not interested. I'd rather spend my time teaching/sharing what little I know to newer guys in a group of our own.

If any mods have a problem with any of this, I'll gladly take it down. I don't believe I've said anything to get into trouble. I don't expect flamers to respond. If you do, you'll just point attention to yourselves and look foolish. No one has to like what I say, but I honestly don't care. Consider helping a newer creator a bit more next time you get an opportunity. You never know what they can contribute until you give them a chance.

f5657ea6e8a5225a9c0c692817d5bf5c-micdrop

P.S.~ Sorry Slate. Guessing you weren't expecting this response.

• Like 2

Oh! I didn't mean that. I'm not in a group, and I currently have this disgusted view of them, and sometimes the community. (There goes my chances of being recruited. lol) Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch though, this doesn't include everyone. And in case anyone tries to pit my words against me, do your research. I've been going out of my way to help who I can. Hell, I'm not trying to brag, but I have never seen someone try to create a tutorial as detailed as mine. That's right. Here comes the rant. (I'd join the right team if asked, but I'd most likely create one.)

I honestly hate seeing these "pros/vets" group up, while leaving out the newer creators. It's nice having cool content, but it's also nice to think about the future. I see the current community as a cycle almost. While some creators leave, they're replaced with newer guys. Everyone has their own skill level and it seems like everyone gets too competitive. (I understand the importance of competition.) Everyone wants recognition, and to be noticed as one of the best at it, but at the end of the day, I believe it's hurting ourselves. Even more so than recognition, we want our games filled with the best content. To do so, more experienced creators should be mentoring newer creators to increase the amount of quality caws. Everyone has their strengths, and weaknesses, and "pros" have weaknesses just like the rest of us. I want these guys to better themselves, but I want people that could really use guidance see help as well. It doesn't happen near as often as it did years ago when I created, but people do still flame new creators that are doing their best. It makes it that much harder for these guys to reach that next level. I don't mind seeing new guys that want to prove themselves to older guys, but flaming is too excessive. I'm being careful not to call names, but you know if your a jerk or not. I've got someone in mind right now that has grown alot this year. They took alot of bs from the start. I've been helping them out though, and they have seriously improved. Unless a group is willing to teach me/others, I'm not interested. I'd rather spend my time teaching/sharing what little I know to newer guys in a group of our own.

If any mods have a problem with any of this, I'll gladly take it down. I don't believe I've said anything to get into trouble. I don't expect flamers to respond. If you do, you'll just point attention to yourselves and look foolish. No one has to like what I say, but I honestly don't care. Consider helping a newer creator a bit more next time you get an opportunity. You never know what they can contribute until you give them a chance.

f5657ea6e8a5225a9c0c692817d5bf5c-micdrop

P.S.~ Sorry Slate. Guessing you weren't expecting this response.

I said something like this (worded poorly tho) about the mod community last gen. 

You are exactly correct tho. Well said.

I dont really know what was wrong in my question of the Group thing but ok :)  i just saw ssome guys made some caws together. It splits the work a bit and I thought it make fun to create some caws together with someone else. I am not searching for competition or benefit. The Note with the good idea to join a project and get some skills or to learn by doing it was for myself. So that was not pointing to your work.  The caws i did are for fun and Sharing. Sometimes it looks like some guys take everything to serious.  Maybe i missunderstood the Post with the Group thing. Sorry.. and btw your caws are Well made.  And the good thing on them is also that you dont create 50 versions of hogan, Punk, jeff hardy, rvd and angle.

So Jeep it up. :)

Edited by Slate80
  • Like 1