JOHN MORRISON UPLOADED!

Made some minor changes with blurry logos. His jacket looked horrible during his entrance because of the lighting/material used. I looked for alternatives but nothing worked, so I removed the lighting during his entrance. If you want the lighting, then go with John Cena's, but I'd highly recommend changing his jacket material to normal or cloth if you do. It won't have any shine really, but if the lights are important, then by all means.

Search Tags: Mundo, Nitro, 1515
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FWIW, I made a Mercury. I'd be fine if you wanted to copy the attire over that way they could match and people could use them as a tag team. As you can see, it keeps the parts on the boots with the jacket. 

fnhbmx.jpg

I just tried, but it won't work for Breeze's Boots, or any other boots with tassles. (even if you import) That Mercury is amazing though! What are your search tags?

JOHN MORRISON UPLOADED!

Made some minor changes with blurry logos. His jacket looked horrible during his entrance because of the lighting/material used. I looked for alternatives but nothing worked, so I removed the lighting during his entrance. If you want the lighting, then go with John Cena's, but I'd highly recommend changing his jacket material to normal or cloth if you do. It won't have any shine really, but if the lights are important, then by all means.

Search Tags: Mundo, Nitro, 1515
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FWIW, I made a Mercury. I'd be fine if you wanted to copy the attire over that way they could match and people could use them as a tag team. As you can see, it keeps the parts on the boots with the jacket. 

fnhbmx.jpg

I just tried, but it won't work for Breeze's Boots, or any other boots with tassles. (even if you import) That Mercury is amazing though! What are your search tags?

Thats so strange! Mine is OPERRIERO. Nice work! 

Are Cryme Tyme still online? 

Definitely downloading Mercury! Thanks for sharing! And... I literally just now took them down.. :/ Figures... I plan on trying to make someone that will pull in more downloads though next. I'm about 1k away from the next rank.

Was messing around, testing textures, and I now have a nice start on Shelton Benjamin. I dont think it's forum worthy yet, but I should be able to share my progress tommorrow.

So I tried throwing Shelton's boot logo on and it suuuucks! So I looked him up, and apparently everyone is having issues with them. I've decided to drop Shelton because I feel like my time could be better spent on something else other than making... boots... RIP Shelton Benjamin. P.S. I'm not one for giving up this easily, but I see no hope for a boot logo fix, and I really hate the way the logos look on them. I'd rather try to make more accurate work.

With that said... If anyone wants him, then he's your's! I'd rather see some use come out of him than simply deleting it.

Thank you for Johnny Mundo

No problem! Glad people like it.

Incase people are wondering what my next move is...

16gx3mg.png

I have a different chest pic, since the one online kinda sucks and requires him to be ridiculously pale. His stomach tat needs some blending, and I have an idea for his back tattoo, but I've yet to start it. I am finding his arm tattoo to be a real pain. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. If I cannot find a good arm pic I may have to leave it out.. :'(

I plan on having his attire from UFC 205, but I do not have another planned atm. I'm a Conor fan, but I don't watch near enough UFC to know attires. If someone has some ideas, I'd love to hear them!

hey I was just just thinking yesterday that Connor would be good and very easy - if you make a reference collage and post face pics of the caw I'll give you some better suggestions

I've made some adjustments here and there on the face. Here's another update. I'm in need of some extra downloads, and I didn't know I could upload other stuff separate from caws, so hopefully I get more room soon.

***I'm going to have this updated version uploaded this weekend only, in case anyone wants to help with suggestions. It would probably be easier if you could see from your own angles. And I'd love some help on this one.***
TAGS: 1515

2pqkzr4.png

Edited by RaVeN_1515

Here is what I came up with man. We have some problems though the texture was really rough especially on the top edges so I had to blend them. I changed his hair because IMO It looks better. I updated the eyes/Jaw/Cheeks/Forehead/mouth as it was a little exaggerated. but the other issuies is the stomach tat is wrong/ and We are now out of layers due to all of the previous layers, and the 4 or 5 I added to the face.  for some reason these pictures are lacking the detail I have in my game.

dheh69.jpg

jh78xv.jpg

Damn! that looks incredible! What should the next step be? He's missing his arm and back tat still as well as a logo on his trunks. By the way. I'll be sure to give you credit for the help.

You might have to sacrifice the entrance hoodie unfortunately man so you can add the rest of his tats. btw it looks awesome in-game. Ill do the tats

Edited by EXecutionerX85

Hmm.. Could always pm me morph pics and formula? I don't know if I'd want to give credit to you if not. I'm afraid if I use this as a reference, I might f it up. That would mis-represent you, and that's not cool, but the changes are incredible.