RaVeN's CAWs

Hey! It's been awhile since I've created CAWs, a couple years actually. I plan on filling my slots to use for universe mode. Some may be downloaded, and some made. I'm unsure how many CAWs I'll be creating, but I'd like to see if I can't improve my caw-making skills with the community's advice. I'll try to post anything worth sharing. Feel free to give advice at your leisure.

Current/Future Projects

1. Santino Marrella- with & without the sock
  2. Mike Knox- retro & ???
  3. 2 more MVP attires
  4. Ronda Rousey- WM & UFC
  5. Nate Diaz- UFC & ???

If any creator new or old, regardless of experience or skill level wants to work on a project together, feel free to drop a response here or send a private message. Above is my current plan. Things can change though. If you see something above that you would like to work with me on, you know what to do.

Vladimir Kozlov (FINISHED)
TAG:
1515, KOZLOF, KOSLOV

Current look from a workout photoshoot & custom "What If" attire
(Retro attires may be coming later.)

Spoiler

hs9xxz.jpg 200dvma.jpg

snnhv5.jpg

Mr. Anderson (FINISHED)
TAG: 
1515, KENNEDY, ANDERSON

Mr. Anderson as the 1st attire. Mr. Kennedy as the 2nd.

Spoiler

2wejms3.png
2vx2l1l.png

MVP (FINISHED)
TAG: 
1515, TNA, IMPACT

Retro Purple as his first, & his Red Punisher as his 2nd Attire
(More attires may be coming later.)

Spoiler

9r69ar.png
2hfma7b.png
rvatxk.png

Shad Gaspard (FINISHED)
TAG: 
1515, JTG, CRYME

Cryme Tyme as his first, & his singles Black and Blue as his 2nd Attire

Spoiler

1z20nl0.png358urzo.png

1zow18k.png

JTG (FINISHED)
TAG: 
1515, SHAD, CRYME

Cryme Tyme as his first, & his 2nd Attire is from TLC 2012 in Brooklyn

Spoiler

2saav4j.png
nbdldc.png

Gail Kim (FINISHED)
TAG:
1515, GAIL, KIM

Bound For Glory 2016 as her first attire, and Bound For Glory 2015 as her second.

Spoiler

6opxzm.jpg
23vnu6p.png 

John Morrison (FINISHED)
TAG:
1515, MUNDO, NITRO

WWE 2012 as 1st Attire, Mundo as his 2nd.

Spoiler

2utjkwh.png
2886mtu.png whxhth.png
2rcwwo3.png2nte1ie.png

Johnny Mundo (FINISHED)
TAG: 
1515, MORRISON, NITRO

Tiger Stripes & Bronze

Spoiler

5fmbrn.png
33ushop.png

Conor McGregor (FINISHED)
CREDITS: EXecutionerX85 for face morph, stomach, back, and wrist tattoos.
TAG: 1515, UFC, FIGHT

Recent ring gear as his 1st attire. A 2nd will be coming at a later date.

Spoiler

10cm8ly.png

Cody Hall (FINISHED)
TAG: 1515, NJPW, BULLETCLUB

Bullet club as his 1st, and Lone Wolf as his 2nd.

Spoiler

1626u1k.png
slrwva.png

Yajiro Takahashi (FINISHED)
CREDITS: PRINCE BEASTIIE for Pink attire logos, & to Ohm for refs to create the 1st attire's logos.
TAG: 1515, YUJIRO, BULLETCLUB

Bullet club / Pink Pimp

Spoiler

2wrnqsx.png
28s4odg.png

Rey Mysterio (FINISHED)
CREDITS: PurpleBlood187 on PSN for tats.
TAG: 1515, AAA, LUCHA UNDERGROUND

AAA / Lucha Underground

Spoiler

mvn68g.png
2vt9pnt.png

Batista (FINISHED)
CREDITS: ReLL7Thirty for the face texture, initial morph, & all logos used in the 2014 Slot.
TAG: 

Batista%20Full_zpsn5hbybzk.png

Edited by RaVeN_1515
  • Like 2

Doesnt look bad atm. I created Mr. Kennedy back in 2k14. If you are going on with his Tattoos it will get a bit painfull i think. Is Mr. Kennedy planned too?

I like the WWE "talk loud - hit harder" Version of him more. So would be cool if you do that too. Maybe as 2nd Attire or something? 

I appreciate the feedback! You're right about the tattoos. They're proving to be a chore, but I'll get them eventually. I want to have Mr. Kennedy as the 2nd attire for sure, and I'd have to agree with you on that version. I'll aim for that as the 2nd. Blonde hair and all.

Tattoos for Mr. Anderson/Kennedy are harder to find than originally thought. I think I've got the back tat nearly finished, but the clown is another story. Vladimir Kozlov is now uploaded!

His back tat is almost finished. It fits nice, but im not happy with the color from a pic... I haven't found a good arm tat yet. I want to deal with that awkward spot by his right eye and fix his hairline as well before I upload him.

Thank you! I appreciate any feedback. To be honest, I'm not sure who's next. I'm currently working on my first female caw, Gail Kim, in between tweaking what I have. I don't know if she will be forum worthy any time soon though. I'm not happy with my progress. She might be my next top priority, or she might be a side project. All i know for sure is that I have updates to cover and that I want to deliver my best work to you guys. My top priority tommorrow is to do that, and to hopefully finish anderson.

I downloaded some mvp stuff tonight though to see what i can do with it. If everything clears out what kind of attires would you like for mvp? And any suggestions on anderson attires?

No problem man. Not many people make female caws so its cool you're giving it a shot. Post it even just for some feedback.

MVP is a difficult one. People never get his face features right. I gave it a shot but failed miserably lol.

Possibly try this attire: http://pre01.deviantart.net/09c1/th/pre/f/2012/155/a/d/m_v_p__wwe_gfx_by_brettbrand-d52byos.png or even one when he has short sleeves something like: http://www.wrestling123.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/WWE-MVP-Professional-Wrestler.jpg

Just a few suggestions there. As for Anderson i never really watched him in TNA so i only know his Mr Kennedy attires. Which are usually like the one you created in green, black or light grey.

Well I'm up for the challenge. I was bored, so I've finished all of MVP's tats except his right upper one. I'm this far in so I guess I've got my answer. MVP will be my next CAW. Here's a neat attire I've found. If this is something people would like I can make this happen for sure.

2d772eae90708aca26048bc3f9fd8ac8.jpg

Loving it!!!!

**How on e arth did you pull off the tattoo sleeve? I was trying to make a Vampiro and couldnt figure out how to not make it fade on the edges. 

****May I also suggest a 2nd attire?

mvpcamo.jpg

Edited by Dbo2700

Lol i didnt. I rotated it so itd be in the shot. Im going to try to break it up though. Hopefully i can get it in 2 logos.

As long as i can find what id need, i don't see a problem taking attire suggestions.

Mr. Anderson/Kennedy is going to be uploaded after I create a moveset. Updated pictures will follow. Someone is using my pc atm so I'll show as soon as I can.

Edited by RaVeN_1515

Updated face, tweaked forehead, ears, jaw, cheeks, chin, and nose. Added Eyebrows and Lips. Everything is good to go! Uploaded to CC! I'll post MVP progress as soon as I get new information. And Gail Kim should be here soon as well.

fotQZeS.png

Not having the best of luck on the camo yet. My best bet at this point may be to make it from scratch... :/

Im not giving up on it, but I would like to try his purple attire he used near his wwe debut too. I have a texture for that, and for his red one with mark henry.

Edited by RaVeN_1515
  • Like 1

UPDATE:

MVP is coming along great so far. I have his first attire nearly finished. Today I've been editing textures for his 2nd attire, fixing his sleeve tattoo, and I've just now found a face to scan. The current scan is horrible and I haven't put much time in morphing it because of that reason. It leaves a dark square shadow under his chin, and near his ears. I haven't added him yet because of his face, but he should be posted tommorrow. Thanks for being patient.

• Like 1

I really appreciate it Slate! I'm hoping I hit Diamond rank this year! OH! Finally MVP update! Hopefully I'm not jumping the gun by uploading him already, but I think this may very well be my best work yet. Really glad I went for that purple attire now. Maybe I've been staring at it too long and it's just looking more like him to me... Regardless. Here he is! I really want more attires now, but I want to fill up my roster, so I should be creating someone else.

1QhXdjY.png

Edited by RaVeN_1515