The List of Jericurl: **CODY RHODES UPLOADED | NAITO UPLOADED**

WallsOfJericurl

Which gear for Chase Owens will you be doing because if it's his current I could help you 

Also brilliant work on Ospreay and David Finlay is looking good

Yeah I'm doing his more recent 'Bullet Club Arising' attires - the red and black ones. Penguin has helped me with refs and what not but message me whatever you have as I need all the help I can get lol.

Which gear for Chase Owens will you be doing because if it's his current I could help you 

Also brilliant work on Ospreay and David Finlay is looking good

Yeah I'm doing his more recent 'Bullet Club Arising' attires - the red and black ones. Penguin has helped me with refs and what not but message me whatever you have as I need all the help I can get lol.

K your in luck as I do have the black one

These all look really nice man, well done.

when will Gunn be released?

Thanks! I can upload him whenever really as moveset and entrance is just taken straight from in game. I want to work with the head morphing a bit because he's looking a bit too froggy for my liking lol. I'd say this week he'll get put up.

CAWs are looking A1.

Any ETA on Naito?

As soon as I finish his attire, I'll upload him. Penguin helped me with some good refs ages ago but I messed up when editing them and cba to do it again lol. Might give it a try now.

Any progress with anyting

LOL I'm trying, honestly ;)  Sanada will go up tonight if I finish moveset, Naito if I finish his attire. And yeah... Let's see

Cool keep up the good work

Edited by SuperBad

@Broken Jericurl I made a current Billy Gunn with the in game model it looks pretty decent actually. Can I upload him just thought I would ask since they are your logos 

Yes sure thing, @SHATTERED! use that until I get these tattoos on my one if ya want. @Gamevolt do you still have Billy Gunn tattoos?

More trash

Leland Race

Screenshot_Original_30.pngScreenshot_Original_29.png

RUSH

Screenshot_Original_28.pngScreenshot_Original_27.png

• Like 1

Cody Rhodes is now LIVE

source.gif

Don't ask me why he came next, I just started him two days ago and yeah everything was pretty much laid out.

First post is updated with images and credits. There are two attires btw.

• Like 2