The List of Jericurl: **CODY RHODES UPLOADED | NAITO UPLOADED**

WallsOfJericurl

Ospreay looks quality! Will you be doing a 2nd attire with tights?

I was gonna do his other more recent shorts attires. However if there is enough demand I will upload another with two tights attires or something.

Ospreay looks quality! Will you be doing a 2nd attire with tights?

I was gonna do his other more recent shorts attires. However if there is enough demand I will upload another with two tights attires or something.

Fair play lol, I really like this attire if you were to do it =p ...

https://i0.wp.com/superluchas.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/njpw-07064.jpg?resize=600%2C400

Definitely looking forward to your Will Ospreay, any updates on that Naito?

Yeah I'm working on his attire, I kinda botched the logos and cba to do them again.

Love that you did a Finlay and Hashi. 

Many chance you could up load your works in progress from 2k16? Yoshi, Bushi, etc.

Yoshi-Tatsu is being worked on, Bushi I will do if someone gives me the logos because I'm pants at masked attires.

Sorry. What I meant was, I'm happy to see you are doing Hashi and Finlay for 2k17, but could you still upload the others that you haven't uploaded yet on 2 k16  for 2k16 ?

I wish I could, but I've deleted 2k16 off my HDD cause of lack of space. If you want I can send you all the stuff needed to make Yoshi-Tatsu?

Sorry. What I meant was, I'm happy to see you are doing Hashi and Finlay for 2k17, but could you still upload the others that you haven't uploaded yet on 2 k16  for 2k16 ?

I wish I could, but I've deleted 2k16 off my HDD cause of lack of space. If you want I can send you all the stuff needed to make Yoshi-Tatsu?

I haven't delete WWE 2K16 yet. I'd like to give a try to Yoshi Tatsu but I'm not promising it will be very good looking😅

• Like 1

These all look freaking sweet, thank you for making Himoru and Yoshi-hashi was hoping someone would create them!

Do you have a scheduled/estimated time for when these guys will be uploaded to CC? i can't wait to download all of them!

I haven't delete WWE 2K16 yet. I'd like to give a try to Yoshi Tatsu but I'm not promising it will be very good looking😅

Will send you everything in a bit :)

These all look freaking sweet, thank you for making Himoru and Yoshi-hashi was hoping someone would create them!

Do you have a scheduled/estimated time for when these guys will be uploaded to CC? i can't wait to download all of them!

Umm not really, I am notoriously bad with promising to upload and not doing so till much later lol. Will Ospreay will go up in a couple of hours despite him being one I started only couple days ago which sums it up really. Could be quick could be never :lol

But for the sake of it, here's a list of who's closest to being finished to who's not:

1. Will Ospreay
  2. Sanada
  3. Katsuyori Shibata
  4. Henare
  5. Chase Owens
  6. Juice Robinson
  7. Tetsuya Naito
  8. Yoshi Tatsu
  9. **Cant be bothered to do the rest but they after these lot lol
  • Like 2

Thanks WOJ that would be great. Also Bushi?

I don't have attire graphics for him. There is a guy in the PS4 section who might be able to help you. I haven't asked him myself but he's only person I seen do him this year.

This work is absolutely tremendous.  

Appreciate it!

Will Ospreay is now LIVE

Screenshot_Original_23.png

I had to put him up, despite there being no second entrance attire or kickpad designs. I will eventually update him, just need all these slots sooner rather than later and people who don't know better won't know to update so yeah, it's whateverrrr. (That ain't my Kirby, I know, he's not good)

Billy Gunn NJPW World Tag League (WIP)

All the hair options suck 

Screenshot_Original_22.png

Edited by Broken Jericurl

Jericurl you are the man. Grabbed that Ospreay. Impressive. Appreciate the hard work. 

Can you please please attempt a Chris Hero. All the ones on the CC are sub par. I havent seen a decent one yet. Im pretty positive you could make the best hero. Thanks

again. Awesome awesome work. I will be anticipating every caw u pump out. Amazing

Jericurl you are the man. Grabbed that Ospreay. Impressive. Appreciate the hard work. 

Can you please please attempt a Chris Hero. All the ones on the CC are sub par. I havent seen a decent one yet. Im pretty positive you could make the best hero. Thanks

again. Awesome awesome work. I will be anticipating every caw u pump out. Amazing

Thank you Guilty, good to see your are still about. I never considered doing Chris Hero, though I do like him. Once I have a couple of my current CAWs up I will try and make him on one of my backup accounts :)

• Like 1