Kung Fu

I LOVE RVD, but it 'requires parts from the Legends DLC' which I won't be purchasing. I hope that you release a non-dlc version. <3 

I know I didn't use any parts for the caw itself but may have used either an entrance or winning animation from the legends pack, I can't upload another version atm because I'm still only at bronze level and I've used up all five slots I have available.  To upload another version I'd have to delete someone first?

Edited by Kung Fu

Fantastic. RVD. Are you planning. any other slots?

Nope because I can't upload anymore caws until I move above bronze level, if I ever get to silver I can then upload up to another five caws but until then I won't be posting any further caw previews because there's no point in doing so if I can't upload them to cc.

Edited by Kung Fu

I LOVE RVD, but it 'requires parts from the Legends DLC' which I won't be purchasing. I hope that you release a non-dlc version. <3 

RVD has now been re uploaded without any legends dlc parts, so everyone should now be able to download him.

• Like 1

RVD has now been re uploaded without any legends dlc parts, so everyone should now be able to download him.

sweet! Will DL'd it asap! I looked earlier but needed DLC he looks amazing btw

I know I didn't use any parts for the caw itself but may have used either an entrance or winning animation from the legends pack, I can't upload another version atm because I'm still only at bronze level and I've used up all five slots I have available.  To upload another version I'd have to delete someone first?

You can't reupload RVD over the RVD already uploaded? Genuine question.

You can't reupload RVD over the RVD already uploaded? Genuine question.

I just deleted the one which was already up on cc and then uploaded the newer one without the dlc in it's place.

Bumpo I have his Kurt coming up which Kung Fu wont release or show if he dont get to SILVER. I think lots of people will be interested in the Kurt Angle. Come on everyone only 900 more downloads 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Bumpo I have his Kurt coming up which Kung Fu wont release or show if he dont get to SILVER. I think lots of people will be interested in the Kurt Angle. Come on everyone only 900 more downloads 

Last time I checked it was just over 800 downloads now. ;)