Kung Fu

After testing your CM Punk a lot of times I think that the Only thing that doesn't help ur Punk Caw to reach perfection is the skin color, It is too much red.

I'll be so pleased if you could change it, otherwise the face and the attires are simply awesome.

New version of CM Punk has now been uploaded with fixed skin and tattoos colouring.

Yep, It looks much better, nice work mate keep It up.

Did you re upload the Punk with the updated face ???

I will be re uploading Punk tomorrow because I still need to fix the face morphing's for the second version of him with his slicked back hair, I want to re upload both at the same time.

• Like 1

Ok nice thanks a lot 

Both new versions of Punk have now been re uploaded.

Will now focus of getting Hogan done.

Awesome, I missed what the patch did to offset CAWs,  does this mean I'll have to clear  out of the downloads and start again? 

That Hogan looks insane life like ! 

So far I've had Punk looks like he is about to cry and Hogan look really old, now RVD looks stoned.

Yep sounds about right to me for all 3 of them, so nailed it. :D

Edited by Kung Fu
  • Like 2

You definitely nailed them all thank you good sir for all your hard work on these and can't wait to see what you come up with RVD with you and B-Man I'm sure it guna be nothing less then a "Perfect 10"

Small RVD update posted.

BMAN is still in the process of converting what I have atm onto his PS4 before we can move on to making his attires, so myself and BMAN have yet to pin down any final decision as to which attires to go with.

• Like 1

Both versions of CM Punk and Hogan have now been re uploaded with fixed face morphing's due to patch 1.04 changing them, I've also chosen better vs screen poses for both of them and tweaked Hogan's tan a little.