Kung Fu

Mate your CAWS are so fucking good, that Punk looks like a fucking in game model and that Hogan looks spot on lad

I know there are other good creators but for me yours are on another scale lad, I know I sound abit of a bum lick but fuck it they are just so good.

Oh and sorry for this long novels 😂😂

Great start on Hogan ,  will you do Red and yellow ? Classic ? And NWO ? I'd be forever in your debt ! 

I'll defo be doing two slots for Hogan, slot one will be his red and yellow tie n dye and slot two will be his NWO attires.  An 80s/90s Hogan would require a different face texture so I'm not sure if I'll be doing a classic version?

Edited by Kung Fu
  • Like 1

Great start on Hogan ,  will you do Red and yellow ? Classic ? And NWO ? I'd be forever in your debt ! 

I'll defo be doing two slots for Hogan, slot one will be his red and yellow tie n dye and slot two will be his now attires.  An 80s/90s Hogan would require a different face texture so I'm not sure if I'll be doing a classic version?

Awesome,  yeah I could see he would need a new texture for an 80's feel,  when you say slot one and slot two do you mean attires one and two or are you planning to make two separate CAWs?? 

I'm so pumped to see your Hogan!! 

I'll defo be doing two slots for Hogan, slot one will be his red and yellow tie n dye and slot two will be his now attires.  An 80s/90s Hogan would require a different face texture so I'm not sure if I'll be doing a classic version?

Awesome,  yeah I could see he would need a new texture for an 80's feel,  when you say slot one and slot two do you mean attires one and two or are you planning to make two separate CAWs?? 

Slot 1 will have two red and yellow attires and Slot 2 will have two NWO attires,  so yes it will be two separate caws.

• Like 1

Slot 1 will have two red and yellow attires and Slot 2 will have two NWO attires,  so yes it will be two separate caws.

I think I'm falling in love! Thanks man! 

After testing your CM Punk a lot of times I think that the Only thing that doesn't help ur Punk Caw to reach perfection is the skin color, It is too much red.

I'll be so pleased if you could change it, otherwise the face and the attires are simply awesome.

Edited by KingShady_

After testing your CM Punk a lot of times I think that the Only thing that doesn't help ur Punk Caw to reach perfection is the skin color, It is too much red.

I'll be so pleased if you could change it, otherwise the face and the attires are simply awesome.

To fix Punks skin colour I would also have to re-upload/download 24 custom logos to match his tattoos colour as well, we only seem to have 20 downloads every 24hrs.

So to fix Punk I'll have to put any further work for my Hogan caw on hold for another 24/48hrs because I won't be able to upload/download any logos, this limited amount of downloads is really starting get on my last nerve. :(

Ok I've just changed CM Punk's skin colour to look far less sunburned and a better match to other in game wrestlers.

I'll take some new pics of him tomorrow as I still need to upload/download 4 more logos to complete it, I'll then re-upload both slots (crewcut and hair versions of him) after I fix the final few logos as I now have to wait 24hrs before it will let me download them.

Edited by Kung Fu

New version of CM Punk has now been uploaded with fixed skin and tattoos colouring.