Kung Fu

On the Kurt update, somewhat thinking your upper head overall may be too tall (as a whole).  Might want to possibly adjust the forehead height area to bring it all downward so the upper head seems shorter....something closer to what you have as forehead height/total upper head height on Punk would likely look a little better.  Same shaping, just shorter.  ;)

Edited by WolfgangJT

13 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

On the Kurt update, somewhat thinking your upper head overall may be too tall (as a whole).  Might want to possibly adjust the forehead height area to bring it all downward so the upper head seems shorter....something closer to what you have as forehead height/total upper head height on Punk would likely look a little better.  Same shaping, just shorter.  ;)

Thanks Wolf but the upper cranium is already as low as it goes, maybe I'll try reducing the head height and adding a little width to help even out the overall shape to look less tall. :cool:

Both eras of Angle look awesome, they legit look in game.  

I have to ask, with Guerrero being DLC and your Angle looking amazing, do you have any plans to release a Chris Benoit to go along with them? Either way your work has been completely stellar this year.  

Edited by Madness0923
  • Like 1

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:31 PM, LuckRunsOut said:

I know this is probably extremely farfetched but any chance of Tajiri? 

The last Tajiri caw I made was way back for SVR08 on the 360.

On 05/03/2017 at 11:31 PM, LuckRunsOut said:

I know this is probably extremely farfetched but any chance of Tajiri? 

There's a decent one on CC. Can't remember who uploaded it as I'm at work at the mo.

It does need tweaking (body readjustment, face readjustments) but the base of it is good for a starting point.