PH_Guy Caws - Aleister Black UPLOADED! The Bruiserweight Pete Dunne WIP Preview

PH_Guy

I havent been on the forum in AWHILE but anyway dude that Aleister Black/Tommy End is F'N amazing- awesome! Oldsie's is great but this one may be thee VERY best CAW or ATLEAST just as good as thee very best Ive seen on 2K17 I cant wait until hes Uploaded & having the updated Attire for em from NXT is also a cool plus! Hey man that Elias Samson & also those Singh brothers/Bollywood Boys R also REEAAALLY good! You R killin it!

👍👍

• Like 1

everytime I come back here there are more awesome CAWs in this threat

any chance of you possibly making Frankie Kazarian? he's 1 of the few people left that I want on my roster & hasn't got a decent CAW of him this year

• Like 1

On 5/25/2017 at 9:34 AM, PH_Guy said:

Ok, so now I'm going to use another account to upload more Caws.

Hooray!!!

If you could, post the name of your alt account/s and I'll save them as well. 

Aleister Black is Uploaded to CC(DLC/NON-DLC Versions)

twitter_aleister_black.png

Credits: v_eriik for the tattoos and logo refs. Mehrul for the moveset.

Searchtags: PH_GUY, ALEISTER_BLACK, NXT

Account: PH_Guy2

I really hope that Pete Dunn get finish and release real soon! Amazing job as always....any chance of doing a Will Ospreay? The only good one was from Defract but it seem like he took it down and I know you will knock it out the park if you tried creating him

2 hours ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

I really hope that Pete Dunn get finish and release real soon! Amazing job as always....any chance of doing a Will Ospreay? The only good one was from Defract but it seem like he took it down and I know you will knock it out the park if you tried creating him

there's a decent Ospreay on CC atm but I can't remember off the top of my head who made it

his Okada attire with the blonde hair from Wrestle Kingdom as the 1st attire & his white, red & blue tights as his 2nd attire 

That Aleister Black is top notch. Probably my favorite so far of your amazing collection. You'll be diamond on that second account in no time 

It was featured/showcased by iSimply Game on Youtube 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Grabbed your Aleister Black yesterday. It is freaking amazing. I had to purge some 2nd attires and delete a crap ton of logos to download it, but it was well worth it.

I really think it might be the best CAW I've seen and I'm not even exaggerating.

I'm really looking forward to you uploading Heavy Machinery. I've been waiting MONTHS for someone to do them.

Edited by jhorsley23