PH_Guy Caws - Aleister Black UPLOADED! The Bruiserweight Pete Dunne WIP Preview

PH_Guy

I'm looking forward to The Authors of Pain. Paul looks great, Rezar looks good, but something is off with Akem.  Akem has some discoloration around his cheekbones. Im not sure what else it is. I'm sorry for not being detailed enough. Good job overall.

Thats because 2k took off eddie g's shoes and they were used to make gallows before  they were removed on the last update  . They also took off gregg valentine's robe and tatankas boots aswell after people used them to make creations . if you downloaded them before the update your fine . that's 2k for u 

Do think the authors of pain will be uploaded tonight ? Just want to make sure to save some downloads if so  . and your definitely in top 3 creators this year witch is awesome considering you put out quality and quantity , and do your own move sets . 

Anybody else having the problem with Kota Ibushi's leg since the last patch? It's warped no matter WHAT I do :( every time I try to play with Kota 

Its either the knee pad or boots. Change it. Put the logo back. 

I used the all white generic tyson kidd knee pad boots 2 in one for koto and it works fine with thos3 doesn't look ti either

Doesnt look to bad either once you add the logos

Do you ever plan on doing cien almas? I know u did a mod for him in 16 so I was wondering if you'd create him in 2k17

I second this, we really need a legitimate Almas and I know you're definitely the guy to give him justice

• Like 1