PH_Guy Caws - Aleister Black UPLOADED! The Bruiserweight Pete Dunne WIP Preview

PH_Guy

Is there any chance you make these attires for The Club when the DLC comes out?

Yeah, I plan to do it.

Great. Is there any chance you could PM me The Club logo? I've searched everywhere and I can't find a godd picture of it.

Gonna download that Roderick Strong tonight! Awesome caw, sir.

If you take any request for the future: you should continue Authors Of Pain and you could try Jay Lethal? There is not a good Lethal caw on CC.

Gonna download that Roderick Strong tonight! Awesome caw, sir.

If you take any request for the future: you should continue Authors Of Pain and you could try Jay Lethal? There is not a good Lethal caw on CC.

Authors of Pain was in progress on Page 2. I second Jay Lethal though. Nobody has made Lethal yet.

Edited by slothonarock

I like the look of The Authors of Pain... Did ya do a rehaul on them cuz I dont remember being as impressed last time i looked at em like last week i think but anyway one thing i REALLY do like is u got them looking big but not F'N stoooopid big like alot of the versions on CC- max out their upper bodies & it looks pretty retarded!

I forgot to mention how friggin good Paul Ellering came out too wow & the more i look at Roddy the more i like it! Also #DIY seriously lookin awesome- just wanted to give u the just due credit!

@Broken Jericurl Thanks man, I always use their WWE.com profile render, edit and use as face photo. The renders are pretty big, so that helps with the quality.

Oh I see, I've used them before for CWC superstars etc but couldn't find my way to the NXT section. I've got it now but I appreciate the tip all the same!