PH_Guy Caws - Aleister Black UPLOADED! The Bruiserweight Pete Dunne WIP Preview

PH_Guy

@NickBreaker I create them using fonts and some attires from wwe.com/ebay... Most of the logos are similar, so that helps, because then I just need to change the colors.

Little update on Gallows second attire.

Another glitch, everytime I edit an attire, went it goes back to the 4 attire slots(in ring/entrance) some in game logos change colors. ex: On Gallows pants, the side rectangle logos goes from red to default white/grey.

@Mr. CIA Yeah, I actually have started them, but the upload glitch made me stop working on them.

wbuljn.jpg95yhom.jpgi2k2n6.jpg

• Like 2

@NickBreaker I create them using fonts and some attires from wwe.com/ebay... Most of the logos are similar, so that helps, because then I just need to change the colors.

Little update on Gallows second attire.

Another glitch, everytime I edit an attire, went it goes back to the 4 attire slots(in ring/entrance) some in game logos change colors. ex: On Gallows pants, the side rectangle logos goes from red to default white/grey.

@Mr. CIA Yeah, I actually have started them, but the upload glitch made me stop working on them.

Hidden Content

Nice bro! Really looking forward to you completing them!

Have u contacted 2K at all so there atleast aware of the situation ur having? & I cant believe some of the impatient suggestions on ur work buuuuut anyway that Daivari is awesome & i haven't seen him done by anybody else on CC yet & if so- DEF nothing THAT good! Im gonna give em a download & I was checking out ur No Way Jose myself today & might give em a download tomorrow too- i wish ya the best of luck on that bullshit issue ur having & hopefully it sorts out sooner than later!

I just want to say that I love your Ibushi. Well done.

id like to 2nd that myself- hes awesome!

Between you and Crow the cruiserweight division has been some of the best CAWs thus far. Glad to see you doing some of the cruiserweights that haven't been done yet. Any chance for a Ho Ho Lun or Mustafa Ali?

New previews for Gallows attires 3 and 4!

Again, because of the upload glitch, I can't use my 20 slots, only 10 that already contains Caws. Unless 2K fix this shit, I can't upload more and more caws. So, I can't make your requests.

New previews for Gallows attires 3 and 4!

Again, because of the upload glitch, I can't use my 20 slots, only 10 that already contains Caws. Unless 2K fix this shit, I can't upload more and more caws. So, I can't make your requests.

just start with the requests until 2k fix the problem ! 

Wasn't going to download any Gallows and Anderson CAWs because I thought the Future Stars pack would drop first but sadly I was wrong but now that I've seen these I may not even pay for the DLC....Amazing work! Absolutely Amazing!

Gallows attire 1 is finished, tattoos included, check the preview on the main post. Too bad I've made all the attires before the tattoos... :p

@slothonarock Don't think so, as I gotta work with my 10 used slots.

Edited by PH_Guy

Gallows attire 1 is finished, tattoos included, check the preview on the main post. Too bad I've made all the attires before the tattoos... :p

@slothonarock Don't think so, as I gotta work with my 10 used slots.

have you contacted 2K regarding the other slots issue ?