WCW/nWo 97-2001 Arena Thread - *New* Starrcade '97 & Thunder Arenas Uploaded

hovathagod32

The ammount of detail and accuracy you put into your arena's are just amazing man, plus you pump them out on the regular. Any chance you would be making any wwf arenas from 98 or 99? I believe you'd nail them perfectly.

The ammount of detail and accuracy you put into your arena's are just amazing man, plus you pump them out on the regular. Any chance you would be making any wwf arenas from 98 or 99? I believe you'd nail them perfectly.

Nah.... No WWF

So much awesome in this thread.  Waiting for all the dlc before getting stuck into universe mode, but it looks like wcw shall be the setting.

yeah even the caws from people that aren't really known are pretty good. my wcw save i am actually continuing from starrcade 96 and i just did a full week and it was pretty epic.

2nd to last update - I have to tone down the lighting. Transparent PNGs don't really show the proper opacity when in render them, or when I do edits in Photoshop. (Disregard the ramp. I didn't buy Clash arena)

WWE%202K17_20161114014047_zpsgb5wxlil.jp

WWE%202K17_20161114014017_zps7wh44hez.jpWWE%202K17_20161114014216_zpsk2cczkjz.jpWWE%202K17_20161114014221_zpspzkatv6e.jp

Most, if not all these renders were stolen from 3Dwarehouse, and WWF No Mercy texture projects.

0 Credit given. POS

lmao, I ignored you last year... You've been on my case since you were begging on CAWS.ws for logos I wouldn't give to you. So you half assed things that I made and nobody gave a damn. I didn't care about that or go out of my way to call you out on it. I stole nothing from 3DWarehouse. If you can use Sketchup to match the work in this thread, try. You will not get the same results. And I spoke with SLX.. the same guy who chewed you out in your thread. He already gave me his permission (You should see the crazy WWF stuff he's done). We were actually planning collaborations for my WCW Mod on PC, and he introduced me to some new programs to learn. Hell... Nitro's stage is taken directly from 2K17 on XBOX 360, which I've shown exactly what that looked like a few pages back. If anyone's 2K17 "OLD" gen game looks like my end result, let me know and I won't waste my time. Credit to Yukes if that makes you feel better.

40e4bf12-3ae3-49c3-bda7-7b44e43b221e_zps

Credit WCW for all the designing all the logos that I had to redraw in the past 2 years in Photoshop with a mac trackpad because there are no true high res versions to go off. Credit the WWE Network for remastering HD episodes that I use for accuracy references. Credit google images too, for a lot of texture PNGs that are available, like dirt, curtains, fire, barrels of hay, and so many others.

Always one bitch who pulls other People's work apart.Ignore dickless and carry on creating these awesome arenas from scratch bud we can enjoy your hard work and thanks for making this game better.

Always one bitch who pulls other People's work apart.Ignore dickless and carry on creating these awesome arenas from scratch bud we can enjoy your hard work and thanks for making this game better.

lol nah, man.. I'd be a liar if I said everything I created was from scratch. But to come out and say that I'm stealing work as something to expose me is beyond ridiculous. I have about 30 gigs of work files to prove otherwise. Nothing I'm doing is difficult to do. I won't entertain it anymore though. 

The finished Nitro:

WWE%202K17_20161115040244_zpshv9tuzjr.jpWWE%202K17_20161115040307_zpsnjmyakgn.jp

I'll probably have to touch up those lines for the flame mat. Just gotta see how it looks in game. I don't have the Goldberg/Nitro-Havoc DLC on PS4, so I'm going to try to figure out replicate the show logo but with the TNT added. I think I can make a 3D one. Just gotta figure out how. I'll likely have it finished by the time I get some free slots to upload with the arena. If not, just use Nitro DLC info for the show when released lol

Since the patch hasn't released for XB1 yet, I'm going to work on remodeling late 2000-2001 stages. 

• Like 2

lol nah, man.. I'd be a liar if I said everything I created was from scratch. But to come out and say that I'm stealing work as something to expose me is beyond ridiculous. I have about 30 gigs of work files to prove otherwise. Nothing I'm doing is difficult to do. I won't entertain it anymore though. 

The finished Nitro:

WWE%202K17_20161115040244_zpshv9tuzjr.jpWWE%202K17_20161115040307_zpsnjmyakgn.jp

I'll probably have to touch up those lines for the flame mat. Just gotta see how it looks in game. I don't have the Goldberg/Nitro-Havoc DLC on PS4, so I'm going to try to figure out replicate the show logo but with the TNT added. I think I can make a 3D one. Just gotta figure out how. I'll likely have it finished by the time I get some free slots to upload with the arena. If not, just use Nitro DLC info for the show when released lol

Since the patch hasn't released for XB1 yet, I'm going to work on remodeling late 2000-2001 stages. 

that looks great man!

Can you reupload the logos of the shows? many of them looks so small, or in the wrong size etc...

Which ones exactly? I can try and do them sometime this week because I think it's a canvas size vs image size issue. 

Also, I'm messing around rendering to 3D, so I'll be upgrading certain ones if I can get them to look right.

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-15%20at%207.32.1

Can you reupload the logos of the shows? many of them looks so small, or in the wrong size etc...

Which ones exactly? I can try and do them sometime this week because I think it's a canvas size vs image size issue. 

Also, I'm messing around rendering to 3D, so I'll be upgrading certain ones if I can get them to look right.

Spring Stampede 2000, Road Wild 1998, Fall Brawl 98, Slamboree 1997, NBR 2000 etc...

Spring Stampede 2000, Road Wild 1998, Fall Brawl 98, Slamboree 1997, NBR 2000 etc...

I'll work on those. Last year they'd be bunched up so I'd make the canvas bigger instead of increasing the image size so something like SuperBrawl wouldn't be smushed together. I'll try some of the 3d stuff. Nitro logo came out pretty good. 

Any chance on this Thunder version??

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=QPjaqChU5I4

It'll probably come later if I do it. @LordJustice17 did a really good version of it for the PC Mods:

15_zpsdhjvf8tk.png

I haven't really looked a lot of references of it with the exception of the ring because a lot of my Thunder footage is VHS rips lol.. I do want to make an attempt at it to see how it comes out when I finish the PPVs tho

Edited by hovathagod32