WCW/nWo 97-2001 Arena Thread - *New* Starrcade '97 & Thunder Arenas Uploaded

hovathagod32

Great work, like every time!

Any chance for Saturday Night?

Ahhhh man, i'm bit confused. Why is in the Starrcade '98 Show the Arena of BATB '98??

Edited by Goldberg1730

Great work, like every time!

Any chance for Saturday Night?

Ahhhh man, i'm bit confused. Why is in the Starrcade '98 Show the Arena of BATB '98??

i'll look into it.. i don't even think BATB is on that account...........

Saturday Night.. I'm not sure yet. From what I see i'm not really sure I can add anything extravagant that hasn't been done yet, but I haven't looked at all my references.

yeah bash at the beach isnt on this account.. i just tried downloading it and it ended up being World War 3.. Smh.. I'll reupload the shows

I really don't know what's going on because everything shows up fine when I upload. I'm just going to have to make sure I include a 512x512 logo with every arena incase these weird ass glitches continue to occur with Community Creations

I deleted and reuploaded them. if it's still acting up.. I don't really know what to do with them.

Edited by hovathagod32

I really don't know what's going on because everything shows up fine when I upload. I'm just going to have to make sure I include a 512x512 logo with every arena incase these weird ass glitches continue to occur with Community Creations

I deleted and reuploaded them. if it's still acting up.. I don't really know what to do with them.

okay. i'll download it once again, when i'm back at home.

These are amazing and I'll be downloading a ton of them from 97-98. Big fan of your work.

Can I ask how you coloured the steel steps? Whenever I try to colour them they're all washed out, and if I place a design on top then the steps lose their texture.

These are awesome bud.Anymore from 2000 era to come?

I have one slot left on 2000 and I'm not really sure what to use it on. I was thinking maybe Slamboree 2000. I still have to finish my late era stage, so anything from Fall Brawl 2000 up to Starrcade 2000 won't be up for now.

Now it's showing up the World War 3 arena

But after downloading the Starrcade Arena, it's showing up right.

That's good and kinda unfortunate at the same time especially with the download slots going back to 20 a day. Hopefully they get their shit together with all the glitches

These are amazing and I'll be downloading a ton of them from 97-98. Big fan of your work.

Can I ask how you coloured the steel steps? Whenever I try to colour them they're all washed out, and if I place a design on top then the steps lose their texture.

You don't have to place the designs on them. I do this for steel ring posts, shiny turnbuckle pads(WCW's pads were always shiny as hell lol), steps etc... 

1. Go to Patterns
  2. You can pick a pattern, but usually I just use the first one
  3. After selecting a pattern, it will bring up the Materials section. 
  4. Just pick Steel or something that will make your object the desired effect you're looking for. 
  5. Select your color. Always save this for last because your material might change everything.

These are awesome bud.Anymore from 2000 era to come?

I have one slot left on 2000 and I'm not really sure what to use it on. I was thinking maybe Slamboree 2000. I still have to finish my late era stage, so anything from Fall Brawl 2000 up to Starrcade 2000 won't be up for now.

That's good and kinda unfortunate at the same time especially with the download slots going back to 20 a day. Hopefully they get their shit together with all the glitches

You don't have to place the designs on them. I do this for steel ring posts, shiny turnbuckle pads(WCW's pads were always shiny as hell lol), steps etc... 

1. Go to Patterns
  2. You can pick a pattern, but usually I just use the first one
  3. After selecting a pattern, it will bring up the Materials section. 
  4. Just pick Steel or something that will make your object the desired effect you're looking for. 
  5. Select your color. Always save this for last because your material might change everything.

Awesome, thanks a lot.

Uploaded some 99 stuff. I have one slot left and I really didn't want to use it on a Thunder, so I'll probably do Stampede or Fall Brawl. I'll do 2000 tomorrow. Bust all those down and wait for the 2nd wave of slots. 

so the other 97/98 arenas you do if you reach silver? This year it takes longer to get new upload slots it seems. It takes ages for the guys who build good things. Btw is a early nitro planned? For the non goldberg dlc guys maybe interesting too.

Uploaded some 99 stuff. I have one slot left and I really didn't want to use it on a Thunder, so I'll probably do Stampede or Fall Brawl. I'll do 2000 tomorrow. Bust all those down and wait for the 2nd wave of slots. 

so the other 97/98 arenas you do if you reach silver? This year it takes longer to get new upload slots it seems. It takes ages for the guys who build good things. Btw is a early nitro planned? For the non goldberg dlc guys maybe interesting too.

Yeah. Downloads last year I believe would be based off the logo count? idk, but I'm done with 98 PPVs. The only one I didn't upload is Havoc 98. I'll do that when I get more slots. I think I have Spring Stampede 97, SuperBrawl 97 and Fall Brawl left for 1997. SuperBrawl is finished, Fall Brawl is just a lighting & logo change, and I'm working on my Stampede stage... My logos etc are all done for it I just have to put together the stage.. I'll do the Ring mat version of Nitro 98, and Likely nWo Nitro. The Nitro that came with Goldberg is technically a 1998 version of late June/July, right before they added the WCW MONDAY NITRO TNT logo. a 1997 version would pretty much just be a logo change with the stage banners. 

1997:

1280x720-N7h.jpg

1998:

1280x720-kSB.jpg

I have all the textures for all Nitro eras drawn and finished from last year. It's just me creating the 3D rendering with whatever lights I choose. I definitely want it to be extremely lit compared to the 2K version, so I'll mess around with it today and see how what I can come up with. I'll probably just end up doing 97, 98 & nWo if the renders come out really good.

same for me, I couldn't even download the show, the show logo download forever or the game even tried to save it as caw xD

Yeah. Downloads last year I believe would be based off the logo count? idk, but I'm done with 98 PPVs. The only one I didn't upload is Havoc 98. I'll do that when I get more slots. I think I have Spring Stampede 97, SuperBrawl 97 and Fall Brawl left for 1997. SuperBrawl is finished, Fall Brawl is just a lighting & logo change, and I'm working on my Stampede stage... My logos etc are all done for it I just have to put together the stage.. I'll do the Ring mat version of Nitro 98, and Likely nWo Nitro. The Nitro that came with Goldberg is technically a 1998 version of late June/July, right before they added the WCW MONDAY NITRO TNT logo. a 1997 version would pretty much just be a logo change with the stage banners. 

1997:

1280x720-N7h.jpg

1998:

1280x720-kSB.jpg

I have all the textures for all Nitro eras drawn and finished from last year. It's just me creating the 3D rendering with whatever lights I choose. I definitely want it to be extremely lit compared to the 2K version, so I'll mess around with it today and see how what I can come up with. I'll probably just end up doing 97, 98 & nWo if the renders come out really good.

yes. I have the nitro which came with goldberg and it looks kinda boring. I guess there was the same nitro in wwe12 or 13. A bit more Light would not bei Bad.  And I muss the nitro Logo on the original ones. WCW was for mehr always with Logo on Ringmat. Dont know why. Same i have on wwe with aprons. I hate the New led style on aprons and now also on ringpost as i saw on ppv. I like it oldschool it seems. Much Fans aggree i think.

same for me, I couldn't even download the show, the show logo download forever or the game even tried to save it as caw xD

geez man.. I'll try and download the patch later and reupload.

geez man.. I'll try and download the patch later and reupload.

yeah patch 1.03 seems to have the cc fixes. i would suggest like with every patch, backup to USB or PSN Cloud lol

So, I've tried working with WWE2K17's XBOX 360 textures to create a stage, but the textures are pretty fuzzy due to them grouping so much into one file. The texture I've created are on the end piece and the lights. With proper lighting I can get it to look very good, like the 99-2000 stuff. the middle section is pretty much boxes with textures that simulate a grid lol, so I have to work on getting real ones in. I guess a question I have is lighting. Do you guys want to see the purple lighting or the light blue one like the photos I showed above  with JJ & Goldberg?

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-10%20at%2012.08.

Edited by hovathagod32