WWE 2K17 Menu Files Converted to PACH/Extracted

CenzTom

Hey people.

I have extracted/converted the WWE 2K17 SHDC Files to the older format PACH.

I have converted the following:

MnLayHD_Common

MnLayHD_Exhibition

MnlayHD_WWEUnivese

SSFD Pics

PM me for the links. Only people i trust will get them

Edited by CenzTom
  • Like 1

With the menus.. do you have control over who shows up randomly on the screen? If the in-game wrestlers were replaced with mods would they show up throughout the menus instead?

On last gen, the models do not appear on the menu, it is a brock lesnar render. But i'll assume when the pc version is released there will be a part in the menu files with an id list presumably in a specific order. I have the game on ps4 and i always see Brock first, then sasha etc everytime i go onto the game

Edited by CenzTom
  • Like 1

With the menus.. do you have control over who shows up randomly on the screen? If the in-game wrestlers were replaced with mods would they show up throughout the menus instead?

On last gen, the models do not appear on the menu, it is a brock lesnar render. But i'll assume when the pc version is released there will be a part in the menu files with an id list presumably in a specific order. I have the game on ps4 and i always see Brock first, then sasha etc everytime i go onto the game

I'm venturing a guess that the PC version will just be bik files that play in a random order with a similar loop / end/start point so that they blend together well.

• Like 1

I'm venturing a guess that the PC version will just be bik files that play in a random order with a similar loop / end/start point so that they blend together well.

yeh you are most likely very correct on that 

Working on the SSFD SHDC pac to convert to PACH. Almost done. All the ids show in X-Packer and i have only fixed offsets of half of them so far. Very close. Once it's done i will upload the SSFD.PAC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UNIVERSE TEXTURES CONVERTED TO PACH/EXTRACTED ADDED TO FIRST POST

gracias Mucho Cenz 

Why the hell are you here on my topic saying thank you and taking my resources when all u do is talk shit about me? Do it urself. I dont want u using my stuff extracted by me with my hard work when all u do is talk shit about me anyway. Screw you

Edited by CenzTom

UNIVERSE TEXTURES CONVERTED TO PACH/EXTRACTED ADDED TO FIRST POST

gracias Mucho Cenz 

Why the hell are you here on my topic saying thank you and taking my resources when all u do is talk shit about me? Do it urself. I dont want u using my stuff extracted by me with my hard work when all u do is talk shit about me anyway. Screw you

gracias mucho means thank YOU and i don't care if we aren't on the same page nah i resspect all of this an di admit you did a great Job That's it and sorry if i comment on Your Post