Mustafa Ali | Bollywood Boyz | TM-61 | and more

schlimo

The new Noam Dar is better but I think there's still something to work on. Another then that, a very good looking attire. Looks promisingšŸ‘šŸ»

Ā 

Dar looks great nice work.

thanks guys, hereĀ“s a new preview with a overtaken texture. The basic is still the same but IĀ“ve done some changes. I hope you like it, I am open for suggestions though.

Hidden Content

I feel like you should make some small changes in the forehead and the mouth area and it's perfect :)Ā 

TM-61 is finally uploaded. I want to thank KeithMajors for his hard work on their movesets. Thank you mate I appreciate it. The search tags are tm-61, schlimo.

Also I was able to upload Mojo Rawley and Zack Ryder in his Hype Bros attire. Enjoy

I got all 4. I missed the Hype Bros the first time so that's awesome. Great job on TM-61 there already my NXT Tag Champs.

The update on Noam Dar looks good. Don't see any real changes needed there. Look forward to him.

TM-61 is finally uploaded. I want to thank KeithMajors for his hard work on their movesets. Thank you mate I appreciate it. The search tags are tm-61, schlimo.

Also I was able to upload Mojo Rawley and Zack Ryder in his Hype Bros attire. Enjoy

I got all 4. I missed the Hype Bros the first time so that's awesome. Great job on TM-61 there already my NXT Tag Champs.

The update on Noam Dar looks good. Don't see any real changes needed there. Look forward to him.

Dar is up, just at the moment. Thank you, and thanks for the tm61 moveset.

Ā 

Dar is up, just at the moment. Thank you, and thanks for the tm61 moveset.

Ā 

Just got Dar he looks great.

And your welcome it was my pleasure there an awesome team and you made great caws. I know you said you probably won't make them and if not that's cool but if you ever decide to make The Bollywood Boyz I'd be happy to make there movesets for you. So if you ever do just let me know and I'll get that done.

And I sent you a PM so check your messages.

Who do you plan on doing next.Ā 

Austin Aries

Wait , when is the future dlc available ?

IĀ don't think thats a Good idea, the first dlc ro come is the legwnds pack and then de guture stars pack.

Hey man, good work on Aries, I tried downloading Him but I needed the NXT Pack, thereā€™s a chance that u Upload a non-dlc version? Anyway, keep It up.

Oh thanks, lol.thank.

Thanks. Whats about your request post? When are you going to work on that? I would love to see some decent Primo Epico and Bollywood Boyz

Finally got some downloads so I got your Liv Morgan and Austin Aries. Awesome Job on both.

I especially like your Liv Morgan she's awesome and fun to play as great job on her moveset.

If your next caw is Ember Moon as you mentioned I know you'll do great things with her and look forward to it.

Edited by KeithMajors