Mustafa Ali | Bollywood Boyz | TM-61 | and more

schlimo

Do you want me to create a lot of accounts Only to download your creations?:lol Because I want that Miller and Thorne asap:)

I was creating TM-61 but I deleted my caws when I saw yours.

Both are spot on, mate.

Do you want me to create a lot of accounts Only to download your creations?:lol Because I want that Miller and Thorne asap:)

Both are spot on, mate.

Do what you want to do lol. If you want to do me a favour, create me a moveset for both (most realistic please). Thanks anyway. It will take it's time.

If your interested I can make there movesets for you. My movesets are always 100% accurate as i put the time in to get them right. I've made movesets for my friends dre41, replicant13, Jam75 and others since WWE 12. They like my movesets because I dont miss anything so I am sure you'd be happy with them.

Seeing your waiting for dl's. If I were to make it would it be ok if I had them done by Monday/Tomorrow but I can get them done by later tonight if you needed them sooner rather then later.

Also I agree with the other post of The Bollywood Boyz. They would be a great addition and a cruiserweight tag team would be a great add and needed. So if you consider and decide to make them I'll be happy to make there movesets for you as well.

So let me know if you want me to make them and I'll start my home work.

I would pretty much appreciate it, if you could do the movesets for tm61. Take your time, I need more than 350 dls 😁Thanks in advance. In the case of Bollywood, I really don't know if I'll give them a try.

Ok I'll start getting organized. They should be done tomorrow latest Tuesday but in case you happen to need them earlier just message me and i'll get them done quicker and even if you get them earlier then needed no rush on the upload just upload them when you can. I will be waiting patiently as will others so no worries.

And no need to rush a decision on the Bollywood Boyz as maybe in the future you will decide to make them. As they will be a big part of the new cruiserweight only 1 hour TV Show called 205 Live starting on the WWE Network November 29th at 10:00 pm. So they will be needed and that might motivate you.

I'll message you when there sets are ready for you.

• Like 1

Both are spot on, mate.

Both are spot on, mate.

Do what you want to do lol. If you want to do me a favour, create me a moveset for both (most realistic please). Thanks anyway. It will take it's time.

If your interested I can make there movesets for you. My movesets are always 100% accurate as i put the time in to get them right. I've made movesets for my friends dre41, replicant13, Jam75 and others since WWE 12. They like my movesets because I dont miss anything so I am sure you'd be happy with them.

Seeing your waiting for dl's. If I were to make it would it be ok if I had them done by Monday/Tomorrow but I can get them done by later tonight if you needed them sooner rather then later.

Also I agree with the other post of The Bollywood Boyz. They would be a great addition and a cruiserweight tag team would be a great add and needed. So if you consider and decide to make them I'll be happy to make there movesets for you as well.

So let me know if you want me to make them and I'll start my home work.

Hey man are these movesets downloadable ? ? 

TM-61 is finally uploaded. I want to thank KeithMajors for his hard work on their movesets. Thank you mate I appreciate it. The search tags are tm-61, schlimo.

Also I was able to upload Mojo Rawley and Zack Ryder in his Hype Bros attire. Enjoy

• Like 3

downloaded TM61

thank you.

I had a positive bug / glitch today. My upload slots were empty so I could uplaod TM-61 116 downloads earlier then normaly. And now I reached silver level and have 9 uploads plus 5 new slots ... lmao this is great, isn´t it lol

• Like 1

do you guys have any suggestions for this ?

Hidden Content

Good luck with this, Dar was a pain to make.  Attire looks great...not really getting much likeness in the face though.  Any chance of some decent pics instead of the video?

do you guys have any suggestions for this ?

Hidden Content

Good luck with this, Dar was a pain to make.  Attire looks great...not really getting much likeness in the face though.  Any chance of some decent pics instead of the video?

I thought I had it once but the texture´s beard was too dark and off the place so I had to restart and since this time I couldn´t get it right. sure, you will get some pics.

by the way, your creations are awesome.

The new Noam Dar is better but I think there's still something to work on. Another then that, a very good looking attire. Looks promising👍🏻

Dar looks great nice work.

thanks guys, here´s a new preview with a overtaken texture. The basic is still the same but I´ve done some changes. I hope you like it, I am open for suggestions though.

dar_preview2_zpsg01utpzh.png

The new Noam Dar is better but I think there's still something to work on. Another then that, a very good looking attire. Looks promising👍🏻

Dar looks great nice work.

thanks guys, here´s a new preview with a overtaken texture. The basic is still the same but I´ve done some changes. I hope you like it, I am open for suggestions though.

Hidden Content

I think that looks much better