Braun Strowman

stlpowercat

Has anyone successfully converted Braun Strowman to 2k14?

i have followed the same procedure with all of the converted files but he crashes the game at the selection screen. He does seem to work when the 2710.bpe isn't linked. Could the 2K17 have objects with more vertices that would cause 2k14 to crash?

Would you be willing to share your 2k14 pac file?

it has to be the hair because his model works fine without it. And when I inject his hair into another wrestlers slot, then that slot crashes.

the entrance mask isn't in his pac file.

are you on xbox or PS3?

Haven't done any actual testing or anything, but just looking at the three YOBJs for his in-ring PACH, it comes out to 1.03MB which definitely runs the risk of being too much for the game to load. Maybe try rebuilding the PACH without the eyelash (4E22) slot.

Oh, speaking of PACH slots, also make sure they're all named properly afterwards. I know anytime I make a new PACH, any slot name that has four values like the 2710 or 4E22 will for some reason drop the last two of those, so it only show 1000 or 2200, and you'd have to manually fix the header in a hex editor for the PACH's slots to read right afterwards.

Edited by OverTheEdge