gta205

Really good caw.

I have a idea for your project: I think you need some help, and it i'll be more cool if some remaining members of last gen work together for a big save game, like a ''WWE2K18 project''. I mean, there's a new save editor/mod tool from LaughingClown who can be used for import caws on 2K17 and he post it for free, now imagine if every last gen caw maker or a live user upload a bunch of caws here? It could be a huge win for all users included RGH/JTAG.

Just saying, but if you want check out my work for example, just give a look at my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgN2OryaSP_YPd8LWXHai7w/

5 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

He looks really good :)

Hey Ben, i don't know why, but i can't reply you at my post, but when it comes about my project, i still doing caws and soon i plan to release my personal save. Like i said right here, if you wanna a closer look, just give a eye on my youtube channel.

Just asking, do you still on WWE2K16 or planning do another save game? Btw i think the servers will going down soon, unfortunatetly.

Edited by TheTechnicalSavage
  • Like 1

@TheTechnicalSavage...DELIGHTFUL!!!!

Also in the past... Smacktalks members make a project of 700 superstars in wwe 2k14...So i Accept...

I considering you...a My New WONDERFUL collaborator!

Tomorrow i will open a discussion...Very pretty! :)... (Can i add you of second administrator of the post?)

On 29/09/2017 at 8:31 PM, TheTechnicalSavage said:

Hey Ben, i don't know why, but i can't reply you at my post, but when it comes about my project, i still doing caws and soon i plan to release my personal save. Like i said right here, if you wanna a closer look, just give a eye on my youtube channel.

Just asking, do you still on WWE2K16 or planning do another save game? Btw i think the servers will going down soon, unfortunatetly.

@TheTechnicalSavage Hi bro, how are you :) I'm fine. I'll check your youtube channel soon.

And yes the last upgrades, caws and renders I've done on my 2k16 save are adds of :

- SaNity clan

- Ruby Riot

- The ReDragons and Adam Cole for NXT roster :)

- Kairi Sane

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, bruno22thegamer said:

@TheTechnicalSavage...DELIGHTFUL!!!!

Also in the past... Smacktalks members make a project of 700 superstars in wwe 2k14...So i Accept...

I considering you...a My New WONDERFUL collaborator!

Tomorrow i will open a discussion...Very pretty! :)... (Can i add you of second administrator of the post?)

Yep 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
2 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi dude, if you need some logos, face textured or others I'm already here :)

Ben

Thank you, Ben... But it's a good idea use WWE 2K14 as base game?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bruno22thegamer said:

Thank you, Ben... But it's a good idea use WWE 2K14 as base game?

I don't know, personally, I'm on 2k19, and I'm staying on it. But I still have all my archive of images, real renders, caws, from 2k16.

Edited by BlackBen83

2K14 is imho the best one on the old gen, at least to me. it has a beautiful roster and is highly moddable. Only minus - the lack of new moves. Pains me to this day that I can't have 2k15-2k16 moves on 2k14. I hope ten years from now a more talented and nostalgic generation will blow this game wide open as this generation did nowdays with SVR series.

Edited by Impaler
  • Yes! 1