Need WWE 2K17 Xbox 360 Save File.

snayyer

• 2 weeks later...

I uploaded last week my backup save to avoid this problem. If you guys still want it, u can download on the link below:  https://mega.nz/#!khojgY5T!cohYbPJ2OfCJt_167orlkzP3V_2m0tarrLX8X_qOcaw

Included:
- 60% in-game update moveset.
- 100% unlocked.
- 10 caws - Brian Cage (LU attire with accurated moveset), Ryback (2016's attires with a update and accurated moveset), Drew Galloway (3 TNA's attires, accurated and update moveset), Michael Elgin (Attire unfinished but his moveset is perfect), Broken Matt Hardy (2 attires, the 2nd is beta af), Test (Smacktalks formula and Righteous moveset), Moose ( Beta af, but his moveset is accurated), Matanza (Accurate moveset), Chris Hero (3 attires, included NXT one), Triple H (Superstars heads).
- 3 Custom Belts ; WWE Universal, SD Tag Team, SD Woman's.
- 3 Custom Arenas.
- NXT and Accelerator DLC.

• Like 2

I uploaded last week my backup save to avoid this problem. If you guys still want it, u can download on the link below:  https://mega.nz/#!khojgY5T!cohYbPJ2OfCJt_167orlkzP3V_2m0tarrLX8X_qOcaw

Included:
- 60% in-game update moveset.
- 100% unlocked.
- 10 caws - Brian Cage (LU attire with accurated moveset), Ryback (2016's attires with a update and accurated moveset), Drew Galloway (3 TNA's attires, accurated and update moveset), Michael Elgin (Attire unfinished but his moveset is perfect), Broken Matt Hardy (2 attires, the 2nd is beta af), Test (Smacktalks formula and Righteous moveset), Moose ( Beta af, but his moveset is accurated), Matanza (Accurate moveset), Chris Hero (3 attires, included NXT one), Triple H (Superstars heads).
- 3 Custom Belts ; WWE Universal, SD Tag Team, SD Woman's.
- 3 Custom Arenas.
- NXT and Accelerator DLC.

Great Work @TheTechnicalSavage
I tried to replace my SaveData file with the file you provided in this package. But when I launched my game, it showed an error that savedata is corrupted.
Can you help me on getting this fixed ?
Thanks.

If use someone else's save you have to use all of it. It needs to ALL be resigned with horizon and you replace EVERYTHING in your save folder with his files. You cant just use his save file. 

If use someone else's save you have to use all of it. It needs to ALL be resigned with horizon and you replace EVERYTHING in your save folder with his files. You cant just use his save file. 

Okay Friend, but can you provide us some basic tutorial on how to do this please ?

I have tried using this guide and resigning and sending save back to the usb worked okay

BUT THERE was one problem which cause the game not to start and show errors regarding DLC contant not being available.

it is this long name file which cannot be edited in horizon. how to I go about fixing that?

d8c75ecfb0a777bfff5c3c544a60d0e7410.jpg

I have tried using this guide and resigning and sending save back to the usb worked okay

BUT THERE was one problem which cause the game not to start and show errors regarding DLC contant not being available.

it is this long name file which cannot be edited in horizon. how to I go about fixing that?

just save that to device from horizon

after done just move it to your profile and it will enable the pre-order (goldberg and nakamura,apollo crews,nia jax)

Screenshot_3023.png

after done just move it to your profile and it will enable the pre-order (goldberg and nakamura,apollo crews,nia jax)

Screenshot_3023.png

I tried and got the same error :/

Let me back up a little bit.

How to resign and transport the save. Here is what I did. where did I mess up?

1. Insert a USB flashdrive, format it in xbox settings, then move original save.

2. install horizon, insert usb flash, browse to usb flash to copy profile, device and console IDs.

3. Extract downloaded complete save and SELECT all files and drag them to horizon.

4. Paste my native saves' profile, device and console IDs over all the opened files, then clicking red button rehash and save and then save to device and I did that to all the files except for that add-on file.

5. insert usb to xbox, move save file to HDD.

6. load game, cry coz it didnt work.

Screenshot_3023.png

I tried and got the same error :/

Let me back up a little bit.

How to resign and transport the save. Here is what I did. where did I mess up?

1. Insert a USB flashdrive, format it in xbox settings, then move original save.

2. install horizon, insert usb flash, browse to usb flash to copy profile, device and console IDs.

3. Extract downloaded complete save and SELECT all files and drag them to horizon.

4. Paste my native saves' profile, device and console IDs over all the opened files, then clicking red button rehash and save and then save to device and I did that to all the files except for that add-on file.

5. insert usb to xbox, move save file to HDD.

6. load game, cry coz it didnt work.

well follow this tut from save and for adding dlc i told you the perfact thing

you have to copy the dlc from flash drive to hard drive

• Like 1

This is that we need a save which has no online DLC purchased. Just a plain save where a game was put in and played through. That would be my guess. DLC screws it all up since the games tells explicitly that if DLC content cannot be redownloaded - it will be replaced with a "virgin" save. :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...