2002 project (Triple H -- FINAL version / new version of Angle -- early stages)

Jackie Knife

Why don't you use Xbox One's screenshot function? Double tap the button and press X.

How can I send a saved screenshot from my xbox-1 to my PC? Is that possible? 

They're automatically uploaded to your Xbox.com profile. 

Sort of agree but then again we still have quite a few faces that made it into the 2k17 edition such as Booker t, Michaels, Goldberg, triple h, etc. Sometimes we have to create what's not there and try our best in order to get who we want created.

Quality CAWs, mate! 

Try to make skin textures 128x128 to blend in the dark and light areas at the edges of their faces and these will be perfect! 

Just take a screenshot of your CAW close up, extract the screenshot, zoom in and cut out a nice patch of skin with all the edges transparent, save it and send as a 128X128 logo, use it on the spots that aren't blending well, and edit the color to be semi-transparent. 

Like I said, these look great! Good to know XBox one players will have a quality RVD like this too. Preview looks awesome so far

Quality CAWs, mate! 

Try to make skin textures 128x128 to blend in the dark and light areas at the edges of their faces and these will be perfect! 

Just take a screenshot of your CAW close up, extract the screenshot, zoom in and cut out a nice patch of skin with all the edges transparent, save it and send as a 128X128 logo, use it on the spots that aren't blending well, and edit the color to be semi-transparent. 

Like I said, these look great! Good to know XBox one players will have a quality RVD like this too. Preview looks awesome so far

Thank you, sir! It's amazing to get such a review from you. Your RVD is absolutely the best caw I have ever seen. No matter the platform, the year or the attire. Thank you once again. It's encouraging. 

Edited by Jackie Knife
  • Like 1

Also, Jackie.. I have the logo textures the Acolytes' tights, they used in WWE '13, if you're interested..?

And I even have their chest logo textures.

Edited by nas726

Could use a lot work but there's some likeness to some of these.

SOME? That christian is fn amazing bro... i def see holly in there. good job. I'm sure tweakin a lil will help.

Some of yall are makin some GREAT caws. I dont have the game yet so i dont know  what ccs is like.

i cant wait to get this undertaker and triple h

I just can't find Taker's tattoo textures. That's the only thing that stops me from uploading him. Still hoping somebody can help me with that. 

Thank you, but the thing is these days I am very far away from my computer, so I simply can't make any textures on my phone or on my xbox. That's why I have to ask guys for some help with that.