2002 project (Triple H -- FINAL version / new version of Angle -- early stages)

Jackie Knife

Some gems in here but you really need to work on the blending of the face textures in side profile. .too much skin color difference with the texture looming off on edges 

The thing is I don't simply have photoshop at my computer now. There's no such programs at the one I am using right now. I am far away from my own laptop so I just can't make any textures. 

And how's that Faarooq & Bradshaw comin too?

As soon as I make Faarooq skin look ok I'll upload them, sir! Thanks once again for all the textures. Really appreciate it. 

• Like 1

I have uploaded a retro undertaker you can use his arm tattoos

Thank you! I have downloaded your Taker and tried his tattoos on mine. Reliazed that I am very bad at placing tattoos in this videogame. Anyway, I'll just upload him as is now. 

But first I need to clear one thing. Is it me or the system won't let me upload my 6th caw until the previous 5 don't hit the 2000 uploads mark?

I have uploaded a retro undertaker you can use his arm tattoos

Thank you! I have downloaded your Taker and tried his tattoos on mine. Reliazed that I am very bad at placing tattoos in this videogame. Anyway, I'll just upload him as is now. 

But first I need to clear one thing. Is it me or the system won't let me upload my 6th caw until the previous 5 don't hit the 2000 uploads mark?

yes you have to be at silver position to upload more then 5 caws 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...