how to select the DLC characters randomly

dokoham

I don't think that'll work on Xbox One/PS4, unfortunately, the random function only works in each category, I believe.

If the past couple of games on the PC are any indication, at least in the PC version of WWE 2k17 (which sadly isn't available yet) you should be able to move all the DLC Superstars to the same roster as the regular ones by editing it with external tools eventually.

Edited by Cave Waverider

can you tell me how to edit in pc version please

Since the PC version of WWE 2k17 isn't available yet, I can't.

If you want to do it for WWE 2k16 on the PC, though, you can use the Data Editor for WWE 2k16 to load the wrestler's existing .pofo (either use
Custom Character Tools to extract it first or use the default one for your wrestler of choice in the templates folder) change the "Set as DLC" flag on DLC wrestlers to "No" in their Wrestler Information (.pofo) file and then use the "Install .pofo via CCT" button to install said .pofo file via Custom Character Tools. There are other ways to do it as well, but this is likely the easiest.
I expect something like that to be possible with WWE 2k17 on the PC as well, especially once the appropriate modding tools for it are released.

Edited by Cave Waverider

you can use the Data Editor for WWE 2k16 to change the "Set as DLC" flag on DLC wrestlers to "No" in their Wrestler Information (.pofo) file

i think i undertand this

but the next step and then use the "Install .pofo via CCT" button to install said .pofo file via Custom Character Tools

i am not really know how to do can you show the steps by picture please 

i did it but rock 00 still under download superstar 

i think i did it wrong 

please help thanks.

• 3 months later...