Female Arousal Techniques [NSFW VID...

The Don

So... what's new kiddos? Have Pete and Joey admitted their mutual lust for one another yet? If so, how did Auday take the news, does he like having Joey as his Sister-wife? What about Fufu, was his operation to become a 16 year old Japanese girl go well? I can't forget about Aero, as much as I try, is he still.. um... did he... how did his... jesus Aero, the state of you lad! Ya boring fuck! What about Jeff? What is he filming this week? Is it Boyz N The Hood, Next Friday, Barbershop or Are We There Yet? Has Rewon ushdered in a new era as everyone had hoped or did Paul get tired of remembering two different password?

I fully expect Sunny to answer all these questions and more within 5 minutes of me posting this.

• Like 1

Peter left to join a traveling monk group in Southern Sri Lanka abandoning Joey right before the wedding. Audrey is still discovering puberty while trying to "woo" the former bride to be. She's Korean, get that right next time you old bastard. Aero's drunk himself into a coma, It's been at least a few hours since he went under. Jeff knocked his head so hard that he thinks he's back in the 90s, he refuses to admit otherwise. Rewon and Paul tried to do a fusion dance to form into a single being but it failed and now they both cease to exist.

Pingu, you grimey fuck. Do you live here? He aske--you know what? My therapist would be giving me a lashing if I were to vent. So, I'll let you keep that post.

But as always, I have to assume the role of Alcibiades of the Board and be fashionably late there Papa 'Tit, though the click-bait (You owe me a wank by the way) made me blink twice to actually give a fuck enough to make an effort-ed post after Penguin started distributing my shares of the likes to that new Zebra guy. Can you phone in Joe? I might have a legitimate claim this time. Bizang's handling the paperwork.

Anyways, ain't nothin' new but a flow of new DemoCrips and ReBloodlicans. Holly shit...where do I fucking begin? Hold on. Let me go grab some Ampicillin and a bottle of Pepto Bismol.

Right then.

Petey, well, he's become a hype man of the sorts lately kind of like an elusive white noise that hums in the background. Everything seems habitual. Like you might have heard it yesterday, or the week before, and before you know it, you've become accustomed to it so much, that you're finishing his sentences. The break made him a changed man enough to the point where he relapsed and the hooch became the focal point again. He can't move, can't think, can barely type, and just blows up jogging his memory attempting to answer, but it isn't a line that we haven't heard before. It's bad. Some of the boys made a concentrated effort by launching a fund to try to get him back into shape so he can hit it off with a half decent, yet devilishly bombastic Haitian lass, but Hurricance Matthew had other plans. I'll remain hopeful he'll revert back (if there was anything there to begin with) but I'm beating on off on an old drum.

In an effort to become a bit more aligned with The Donald, Jose got himself a truck. Not just any 'ol banger. This one's got dirty pussy written all over the sumbitch specially imported from Charleston. A ' 74 Chevy half ton, two wheel drive with 4x4 striker on the bed, super swampers with a 36x15 mudders on the rear and 235/85R15 (passenger car tires on the front), Cb w/10 ft whip on the bumper, Craco AM/FM tape deck with a twin 6x9s behind the vinyl seat covered with saddle blanket seat cover purchased (five finger discount) from Halfords Auto, with a 350 4bbl engine (out of old caprice police cruiser).

It's got rubber testicles hanging from the bottom.

Audrey found out he's got a thing for the gals who've got some layers under the chin. But, we all went through that Subrick phase. He'll come back to adopt to the mantra that's got us geezers shootin' before we even hit the sheets, and the one that got RingMaster out on parole early.

FuFu's God complex hasn't properly set him/her off of the woodwork quite yet. He/She's still yet to decide on the surgeon. Though we're seen hints of the SJW antics that's to follow. The punctuation/placement of his/her name has been a hot topic. I also have it on good authority he/she has got McLeod's carcass stuffed in a dumpster in a back alley somewhere.

Dave...is starting to sound like my old man.

Jeff came back six hours after deactivating his account again. He's covering a stunt double for Madea's mole in the new Tyler Perry movie. Handymen come by easily on the Vegas strip.

Paul shadow demoted the Rewon account to Member a few weeks after your sabbatical. But, that was only to shift the attention to the new identity he's fashioning thanks to his new friends now that he's not wasting his savings on Ponzi schemes or betting on Liverpool.

Am I forgett--oh yeah...

Jonny's alive?

• 4 weeks later...

Mizzy pops is still alive as well. I guess I kinda calmed down abit since my best mate had a baby girl so I'm uncle which I'm proud of. Kinda had enough of being a baby throwing my toys out of the pram when some one is being honest to me, plus I'm getting to making caws which by the way I'm shit at 😂😂😂, maybe not that interesting but I live a boring life.

Edited by Mizalike

• 3 weeks later...