Face Problums

down16

i tryed over 50 times to do my face on game, so got a offer

i could do a live twitch, if some caw maker could watch and help me to do it

or

could make my face for me and upload it for me to down load and fin it off,

i know i asking a lot but i have try and tryed and tryed and can not get it right, i know you use your free time and be grated full

if we twitch, would some be able to sort my face out on PS

thaxs to anyone that can help me with this,

Well some tips into doing a face is ill load up the face texture then I'll place it as close as i can to the eyes and mouth on the model. Then continue where you set it straight up and down. From there I'll go inti the screen where you set the placements. Eyebrow,eyes nose mouth . set those in the correct spots on the picture then continue. At this point even if the features are uneven its ok we'll fix it later. Then go and set the skin color. After that press start to move off of that menu then return to face deformation to make final touches and line up your features correctly

Cant you then change the whole skintone like last year though ? Last year , once you'd picked your skin colour with the pointer / pipette or whatever it was the whole skintone would change along with it when you edited skintone including the photo face along with it so it all seemed to blend ok even if the colour was a bit off in the photo you used . Does it not do that this year ? If not I can only suggest lightening the photo in a photo editor and reuploading it then having another go with the lighter photo , but that stinks for us lesser caw makers who arent as adept if the blending process has been done away with

Yeah I guess youve just answered my question , I'm guessing this lack of blending is a ' feature ' theyve made to cut out the photoface reset bug where you had to keep editing the skintone every few plays as the underlying photo face reset to it's original unedited colour . So rather than actually fix it theyve made it so the photo colour cant be edited . Dont they realise how difficult it is to get perfectly lit photos for making caws , and we don't all have dazzling photoshop skills .

And you gotta make sure you use the skin color pickup option after you put the face one and continue. Because you can't redo that without remapping the face. And the skin color option they give you afterwards isn't the same.

Yeah I'll upload it in a few search sdotx

Alright it's up,  the tag b is sdotx.

Where is that tattoo? If that's a forearm them I gotta male it small and the top transparent so you can stretch it down the arm because you can't place tattoos on the forearms this year without doing this.