Face Problums

down16

kye_zpsqqpg2kec.png

That's the best I can do for now I got run out, but that should work good enough. But you see how it's all the way at the bottom right? Once u put that on you caw u gotta put it as far down your arm as possible then stretch it and it will go down your forearm jus move/rotate it after that and you should be able to place it fine

• Like 1

Either go to facial structure and change the forehead to your liking or just change the hairstyle the hairline is different on all of them so you'll have to look around till you find one you like. And usually if you play with the transparency on your logos, if will look better. After you place it just go to opacity and lower it

The obvious solution here is to find an in game hairstyle you like and then get a haircut to match the caw.

laugh so much, made eyes water lol, i found one booking hairdressers now, lol i got it spot on now lol

Or you could just save yourself the effort and not make a caw of Paul/Smacktalks, and instead have the slamdown host in a match against no one. It would actually be a much more authentic experience doing it that way!