Finally... New entrances with facial animations

Mathayus

Just tried with 2K16, and while the entrance didn't have facial animations, Rock did have them during the match. Have you tried decompressing the EVZ, and renaming the PACH entries to suit the 2K16 equivalent? That might just fix the animations...

I sucks in hex, And I never tried adding WWE 2K16 entrances. But that means not New Age Outlaws or Harlem Heat entrance. Ugh!

When I get time I´ll look at that. I want to add the createmode.pac from a newer version to see if the selection screen adds more moves.

Well, I tried some things. Added the change to Paul Bearer and works perfect with the urn entrance. Like I only added it to Paul Bearer, there arent any trouble. Animations in Paul Bearer face. And ropes works fine for Paul and Undertaker.

With DDP and Bam Bam facial animations works perfectly. But with another models have troubles with the hair, no matter if it´s from 2K14 or 2K17. Hogan comes out without hair, Old hogan without shirt. And there is another trouble. The belts are into the model. So that´s a problem.

I was thinking to add the 9C4A and add it another time at the end with 004A to see what happens. If not, there´s a problem mainly for the belts.

• 2 months later...

Apologies for the necrobump, but I have just had an interesting theory... I wonder if a similar thing has to be done for 2K14 entrances, as well as some of the 2K16 entrances... When I injected Triple H's 2K16 entrance into 2K17, the facial animations worked. When I did Edge's 2K16 entrance, the facial animations also worked. With Rock's 2K16 entrance, the facial animations don't work. I suspect that one of the files the game reads for entrances (they're PACHs/SDHCs) controls facial animations. If that file isn't present, the game doesn't load the animation.

EDIT: Just looked at Rock's 2K17 EVZ and compared it to HHH's 2K16 entrance. There was just one file that HHH's 2K16 entrance didn't have (0016). Then I looked at Rock's 2K16 EVZ, and my god does it look different. His 2K17 EVZ has 14 files, while the 2K16 one has 7.

This is what the 2K17 EVZ has (as displayed in X-Packer):

000A

000C

000D

000E

000F

Compare that to the 2K16 EVZ:

000A

000B

000C

000D

000E

000F

One of those files that a 2K17 EVZ uses isn't in a 2K14/some of the 2K16 EVZs. As a result, the game skips that file, meaning there is no animation. That also explains why Triple H's entrance works, but not Rock's. I think I know what to do, however, I need to know how to compress a PACH into a BPE.

Edited by jakeypearce

UPDATE: It sadly didn't work. :( I need to start finding out what does what in the EVZ.

EDIT: 0000 is the motion, while 000A is the camera. Still confused as to what 0007 and the others all do.

Edited by jakeypearce