Extreme Championship Wrestling - Updated 12/18- 49 CAWs - Update on last page

dyn0myteCAW

Having a blast with these guys, great job.

Just curious, still working on the Doring and CW Anderson or have they been pulled for spacing?

Again, great work and thanks for all the dedication to the project.

Since we got younger versions of Rey and Psicosis from their ECW days, any plans for a young, masked Juventud? Him and Rey had a great 2 out of 3 falls match in E-C-Dub!

Another couple of ideas to throw out there if you're looking at an expanded ECW roster circa 1995, Konnan and La Parka also made appearances, as seen in this tag match that also features Rey and Psicosis. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpmlrk_psicosis-la-parka-vs-konnan-rey-mysterio_sport

Since we got younger versions of Rey and Psicosis from their ECW days, any plans for a young, masked Juventud? Him and Rey had a great 2 out of 3 falls match in E-C-Dub!

Another couple of ideas to throw out there if you're looking at an expanded ECW roster circa 1995, Konnan and La Parka also made appearances, as seen in this tag match that also features Rey and Psicosis. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpmlrk_psicosis-la-parka-vs-konnan-rey-mysterio_sport

I second this, Juve was such a fun guy to watch so I really hope you do him

Edited by Ohm

Uploaded Big Dick Dudley, 911 and Dr.Death Steve Williams.

Uploaded an updated CW Anderson and Danny Doring finally.

Guys - at this point - we have all of the CAWs we could probably want out there for an ECW universe. 
The only other CAWs I can think of that we're missing are the Pitbulls but I have no interest in making them.

I think at this point, I'm ready to call this particular project done on my side.

• Like 4

Uploaded Big Dick Dudley, 911 and Dr.Death Steve Williams.

Uploaded an updated CW Anderson and Danny Doring finally.

Guys - at this point - we have all of the CAWs we could probably want out there for an ECW universe. 
The only other CAWs I can think of that we're missing are the Pitbulls but I have no interest in making them.

I think at this point, I'm ready to call this particular project done on my side.

Thank you for all you've done man, you've made this 2k17 memorable, it's gonna be a blast using all of your creations in universe mode..

Now someone just needs to take over and make Chetti,Furnas,Lafon, Pitbulls & Smothers.. and maybe Brian Lee & Louie Spicolli..

Edited by EvolutionIV

Thank you Dynomyte! Thanks to you I have a large chunk of my ECW universe! And with your recommendations I have fleshed out my roster! So a big thank you also to everyone else involved in ECW 2K17!

• 2 weeks later...

It's sad that this project is over with and that it's pretty much been buried.. I also barely come on here cause everyone else is making the same ol' thing I don't care about atm..