Who remembers Jacob Cass???(Pics Added!)

Liu DelGôdõ™

I rarely post any creations here, but I've created this guy since WWE 12 and quite honestly, he's always been a key player in my NXT universe. His gimmick is just a no nonsense, overall badass with a CM Punk/Steve Austin persona. His in ring style is a high flyer/mma type with a variety of kicks and holds. I add a lot of tats to just keep up with the same look I used on him since the first time I made him. But anyway let me know what you guys think. I don't expect a lot of interest since he's not a real wrestler, but if enough people want him then I'll upload him. I even tried to make his pic look like it came from the wwe app lol.

His "wwe.com" pic

IMG_0411.jpgpost img

His victory scene shot (I used Edge)

FullSizeRender.jpgphotos upload

his t-shirt design

IMG_0404.jpgphotos upload

I tried to make him as close to a real superstar as possible. Credit goes to SuperSauldier for his CM Punk Tattoos as I used those to create the sleeves. I also used a few logos from CC but I don't remember who uploaded them so I apologize for not crediting those creators. I think he'll be a great addition to anyone's universe who's looking for a very realistic original superstar.

Edited by Liu DelGôdõ™