r0b_138 CAWS **UPDATED 4/7/17** EVIL preview (need help wth logos)

r0b_138

Hey guys, I'm a first time poster and long time lurker. I haven't messed with CAW in YEARS (I'm usually an arena guy) but this year there (IMO) are sooooo many useless and bland CAWS on CC so I figured "To hell with it" I'll just do it myself. So here we go!

Current CAW list on CC:

Matt Sydal, Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, Sami Callihan, Christina Von Eerie, Ron Simmons, Hulk Hogan, Michael Elgin, Santana Garrett, Taeler Hendrix, Tessa Blanchard and Tully Blanchard

*** Enjoy!  Follow me on twitter for more updates @r0b_138 ***

UPDATE 4/7: I'm working on EVIL from NJPW but I can't seem to find good reference pics for his gear. Can anyone help?

i27jh4.jpg

ogctw3.jpg5b8pc0.jpg

TAGS: Taeler Hendrix, ROB138, ROh, WOH, Shimmer, Indy

20tie6b.jpg

TAGS: Santana Garrett, ROB138, Shimmer, Stardom, NXT, Indy

UPDATE 3/26: So admittedly my first take on Tessa Blanchard sucked! I decided to go back to her now that I've (IMO) gotten better with the creation suite. Two attires, moves, entrance, victory. It's her current attire and an NXT attire (with Blanchard t-shirt). Attire one is custom made, I had to draw everything by hand in photoshop from ref pics so I hope you all enjoy her!

35heqlt.jpg

34ipzbc.jpg

TAGS: Tessa Blanchard, ROB138, SHIMMER, NXT, INDY

3/25 UPDATE: Added Nixon Newell, Bea Priestley and Candice LaRae.

2iazgvs.jpg

Nixon Newell, ROB138, WCPW

2vhypec.jpgrk7s02.jpg

Candice LaRae, PWG, WOH, ROB138 

e5fyf4.jpg

Bea Priestley, ROB138, WCPW

Edited by r0b_138
UPDATE
  • Like 1

This look great!! Can't wait to grab these!

Thanks man! I like to think they aren't bad for a newb. I had a helluva time with Tessa's face, and I still don't like it, but hey Tessa herself liked it on Instagram so woo!